What's new

Mitchell Leather Briefcases

I still want to see what happens when you tell your wife that a Mitchell bag will work GREAT as a diaper bag...

I would try, it would mean that I'm giving her the bag though and that's just not acceptable...OR...I could buy two... :p

Cheers,

M.

Bumping this thread, as I am in the process of ordering.

Now a 16 month wait.....

I also have my name on the list for a Classic in Cognac Alligator. Timeline depends on when he catches one!

Nice bump! Check out Floto. Excellent quality if you can't wait for the other. Personally, and this is unsolicited, I find a brand logo on a briefcase inappropriate for business use. It would be more suitable for an informal environment.

Nice bump! Check out Floto. Excellent quality if you can't wait for the other. Personally, and this is unsolicited, I find a brand logo on a briefcase inappropriate for business use. It would be more suitable for an informal environment.

I generally agree, and mine is really more for casual use. They will delete the logo if you ask. I am looking at Floto (hat tip, sir!) as I need a new bag. I will give the bridge bag to my son when the Mitchell comes in.

Good looking bags. Will have to look into those. I'm a Tumi Ballistic guy, as I travel a ton, and beat the living BeJesus out of my bags. These may be nice for the non-travel daily use.

Top Bottom