What's new

Speick Active Shaving Soap

February next year, Speick will release a new shaving soap from their product line "Active".
150g in a can.

I can only hope, that the stick won´t disappear therefor.

Speick has a number of product lines , have you heard specifically that the soap stick is gone?

Thanks for the info, I might pick up a few sticks just in case.

I have however noticed that they have changed the design of their products. I use their green deodorant stick which used to have a green and red label. Nowadays, the word active has been added to the now yellow deodorant stick and the label is red and blue. The fragrance is also somewhat different.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Hopefully they will maintain the stick. I had over 100 shaves with it, it's a great product for the price!

I don´t know if they discontinue the stick! I only got the infomation from Speick that the new soap releases next year.
But I wrote them an e-mail and hope to get the answer after the weekend.

Personally, I think they expand the Active line. I can´t imagine, they discontinue the stick.

Last edited:
Good News! Speick will not discontinue the stick! I got an e-mail and they assured me that the stick will not be discontinued. The new soap will be an expansion of the Active-Line.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Good News! Speick will not discontinue the stick! I got an e-mail and they assured me that the stick will not be discontinued. The new soap will be an expansion of the Active-Line.

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Exciting. I read the product description and list of ingredients. I hope it is as good as the stick.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I just downloaded their data sheet: its vegan, all the ingredients come from plants, so no tallow! However, that doesn't mean it is not good. I hope someone will use it and give us an idea how good it is.

I just downloaded their data sheet: its vegan, all the ingredients come from plants, so no tallow! However, that doesn't mean it is not good. I hope someone will use it and give us an idea how good it is.

How similar are the ingredients to the Speick stick? I can remember off of the top of my head.... is the stick tallow?

Ben

Top Bottom