What's new

Kentuckiana July Meetup Thread

Okay so it looks like it will be Sunday the 21st. Do we want to hit the usual spot or does someone have a new suggestion?

I'm one of the only Ky guys. Hooter's on the river is perfectly fine with me. It's a 15 minute drive to either place.

Hey guys thanks for the invite. Sunday the 21st should be ok for me. I just sold my house in etown but I should be done with all that by then. Just tell me where and when! Do I need to bring anything? Most of my shaving "stuff" is packed away except for my regulars. Tabac, muhle r41 and some feather blades.

You don't need to bring anything, brother man. Just come have fun with us. I would like to smell the tabac though just because I don't have any myself hahaha. It will be 4pm at the Hooters in jeffersonville just to keep it simple. Let me know if you need a lift, want to carpool or need directions. I'm always happy to help.

Sounds good to me!

And I second that, Ton. I've never smelled Tabac and have always been curious. You're likely to get some blades and such at the meetup. We like to think we're a fun group, but we're pretty sure the waitresses look at us funny when we aren't paying attention. :w00t:

Oh man, no one told me we were supposed to be paying attention. I'll have to quit coming then. :001_tt2: I hope to make it this time, but Venetia got hit by a car a week ago and will be having surgery on the 10th. So I guess I am not the only one not paying attention. The girl driving the car that ran Venetia down in the crosswalk wasn't paying attention either.
Sounds good to me!

And I second that, Ton. I've never smelled Tabac and have always been curious. You're likely to get some blades and such at the meetup. We like to think we're a fun group, but we're pretty sure the waitresses look at us funny when we aren't paying attention. :w00t:

Last edited:
Roger that guys. I'll bring the ole tub with me. It's really good stuff. Definitely lives up to its reputation. Hopefully this closing goes well and I can get things in order. I'll be living with my mother in law and I'm sure ill need a break by then...by the way, in case any of you were wondering, moving sucks...a big one...I'm ready to pull my hair out!

Top Bottom