What's new

The Order of the Fat

MWF was the first soap I have tried. I got it to lather well from the get go and fell in love immediately. It will always be in my den. MWF is among a few soaps that I have stockpiles of (just in case of nuclear war or something :)

:a35: Forgive me, for I have sinned. Today I have forsaken The Holy Fat to give Nivea Shave Cream a go.
You may not need any forgiveness. There's a theory that the initials of the FAT, MWF, point the way by outlining the minimum applications as Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Assuming you're on this side of the International Date Line, it's Thursday. There is a school of thought that credits this MWF designation of days to a Scottish affection for thrift in that it allows you to prolong the life of a sacred puck of FAT with the use of lessers soaps. In addition the minor soaps used on other days merely enhances the sublime rapture delivered by the FAT on the next 'holy day'. Be of good cheer! Tomorrow is Friday!

You may not need any forgiveness. There's a theory that the initials of the FAT, MWF, point the way by outlining the minimum applications as Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Assuming you're on this side of the International Date Line, it's Thursday. There is a school of thought that credits this MWF designation of days to a Scottish affection for thrift in that it allows you to prolong the life of a sacred puck of FAT with the use of lessers soaps. In addition the minor soaps used on other days merely enhances the sublime rapture delivered by the FAT on the next 'holy day'. Be of good cheer! Tomorrow is Friday!

Agreed! It is much easier to remember how wonderful the Fat is compared to lesser products if you use those products every now and then. It allows your respect and admiration of The Fat to grow even more.

Wow, this soap has some serious moisturising properties, my skin is so soft.
What is this this trickery, whatever it is I am a believer now.

Wow, this soap has some serious moisturising properties, my skin is so soft.
What is this this trickery, whatever it is I am a believer now.

One of the benefits of lanolin! Lanolin is the wool fat. It is secreted from the sheep into the wool. When the sheep are sheared, they wool is boiled to clean it. The lanolin melts and floats to the top of water. It is then skimmed off and allowed to harden. It is added to this wonderful soap and it has tremendous skin moisturizing properties.

We are proud to have you among the fold!

Aaaaah! Friday! A brush full of FAT and a fresh GSB what a delightful start to the day. I hope all fellow members of the order fared as well as I and took great joy in their shaves.

Aaaaah! Friday! A brush full of FAT and a fresh GSB what a delightful start to the day. I hope all fellow members of the order fared as well as I and took great joy in their shaves.

I have to admit that my shave today with the Fat was particularly glorious. My son was introduced to the Fat today and his shave too was great. I think we may have a new acolyte in the making!

Gots ta luv dat fat
$DSCF6875.jpg

Here is another manifestation that I altered a little, forgot the cardboard MFW box but believe me that's all that lives in my OS mug
$DSCF7043.jpg

Top Bottom