What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

Much like pipes, you actually get better flavor if you don't inhale.

+1
If I inhale the vape I get choked out something fierce. So I vape like I smoke my cigars in through the mouth out through the nose but even then sometimes the vape burns the nose. I need to find my pipe I haven't used it in quiet some time.

+1
If I inhale the vape I get choked out something fierce. So I vape like I smoke my cigars in through the mouth out through the nose but even then sometimes the vape burns the nose. I need to find my pipe I haven't used it in quiet some time.

What are you vaping? What kind of device, resistance, wattage/voltage, juice/nic strength? For it to burm like that, something doesn't sound right.

I'm digging mine. Watch Rip Trippers video on the micro coil and chimney coil, really good vid showing a normal micro coil set up. The hardest part is just learning how much cotton to use if you've never used it before.

I've got it saved so that I can follow it step by step when I build my first coil. The chimney coil looks a bit tricky, so I'll stick with the normal one to start with.

Kanger Protank 2 on a silver bullet. Only liquid I vape is 24mg cool rush from liquidxpress. Been free from analogs for nearly 3 years. Though, I do still enjoy my pipe!

Yeah, when Rip looks like he's struggling with it, it doesn't inspire confidence in my ability to do it.

I have often wondered if all those crazy coils he builds are actually worth it. Sometimes all the jump cuts in his videos make me get a head ache!

After vaping on Mt Baker juices for about 2 weeks, and then switching to EC Blend juices that had 2 weeks to steep, I notice that the EC blend juices do not have that much flavor.
I placed another order with MT Baker. This time for Berry Cream, Blue Moo, Yellow Cake, Cookies & Cream and Raspberry Lemonade.
I really like all the juices from my last order!

Made juice last night, it was getting late and I really wanted a cigar so instead of calculating my nic to get 50/50 at 2% I just left the nic out. Slight decrease in throat hit, but it wasn't much there at 2%. I don't feel anything different outside of that.

Got my Nemesis clone and my Kayfun 3.1 clone.

I don't think I can go back to normal vaping. The flavor off of this is just insane. I loved Hawk Sauce before, but this is just ridiculous now.

Got my Nemesis clone and my Kayfun 3.1 clone.

I don't think I can go back to normal vaping. The flavor off of this is just insane. I loved Hawk Sauce before, but this is just ridiculous now.

Since I received both my Kayfuns, I haven't vaped anything else except to drip in an IgoL just to taste a new juice.

I have been vaping Blue Moo from Mt Baker and it is another solid juice. And, I almost finished my 50ml bottle of Hawk Sauce already that I ordered the day of the super bowl. I think Mt Baker is my new go to juice company, between the cheap prices and the good flavor juices!

Since I received both my Kayfuns, I haven't vaped anything else except to drip in an IgoL just to taste a new juice.

I have been vaping Blue Moo from Mt Baker and it is another solid juice. And, I almost finished my 50ml bottle of Hawk Sauce already that I ordered the day of the super bowl. I think Mt Baker is my new go to juice company, between the cheap prices and the good flavor juices!

I want to get a dripper basically to vape on when I want something sickeningly sweet or to change things up briefly.

Gotta decide if I want to go the igo-w route or a patriot clone. I'll research it more later.

I like MBV to use on a consistent basis, but I want to try something like 5 Pawn, The Vapor Chef, or Alice in Vapeland for more of an occasional and complex vape.

I have an Itaste MVP V2 running a Kanger pro tank ll with some Unicorn Blood and on the other one some white grape.

I want to get a dripper basically to vape on when I want something sickeningly sweet or to change things up briefly.

Gotta decide if I want to go the igo-w route or a patriot clone. I'll research it more later.

I like MBV to use on a consistent basis, but I want to try something like 5 Pawn, The Vapor Chef, or Alice in Vapeland for more of an occasional and complex vape.

Yeah, I like having something to drip around, usually I just use an HH357, but I would like to pick up a clone of one of the new high end RDAs. For the frequency I will use it, it doesn't pay to buy the real thing. Or I may just drill out my IgoL and add a second air hole to run a dual coil.

Agreed on the juice, I still will order others, but will use Mt Baker for the quick times I need to restock.

I just recently got into vaping to quit smoking. Currently, I am using a very newbie Mystic e-cig, but plan to improve upon that with a better set up from my local Vape shop.

I just recently got into vaping to quit smoking. Currently, I am using a very newbie Mystic e-cig, but plan to improve upon that with a better set up from my local Vape shop.

Beware of the price markups at some of the B&Ms. Some will charge over $20 for a Protank 2. Others try to pass clones off as the real thing.

Been using my brass Origin clone lately - I like it, but I thought it could look better. My latest attempt involves 2000 grit sandpaper, Simichrome polish, and elbow grease.

$polished Origin clone.jpg

I drilled out the holes on a Protank II Mini with a small tapered circular file and it works much better too - vaping Mango Vanilla from N-E-T.com right now.

:001_smile

Top Bottom