What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

After trying the Thug Juice, I've come to the conclusion that I just really like menthol + fruit combinations. I also prefer the high VG levels. I'm using 20/80, but next time I think I might try the VG and distilled water combo.

After trying the Thug Juice, I've come to the conclusion that I just really like menthol + fruit combinations. I also prefer the high VG levels. I'm using 20/80, but next time I think I might try the VG and distilled water combo.

I always have a menthol+fruit or a plain fruit that I can add menthol to in my daily rotation

Fruit + menthol is usually a win. Anise + fruit is also good, if you like licorice. 40pg / 60vg is what I've found to be a great base mix, at least for me.

Got my Nemesis and Kayfun clones, both seriously nice quality. Had them figured out and up and running in no time. Really like the flavor with the cotton and the Kayfun's design really works quite well, this may just be what pulls me away from my genesis style attys.

For the sake of the thread, vaping watermelon.

MTBaker Mojito on the Provari. I also have a tank of Zebra Striped Gum setup on the Nzonic, and Fruity Hoops on the Nemesis clone.

After a couple days with the kayfun/nemesis combo I can say that this is the best vape I've ever had. Never thought cotton would be this good, I figured it would burn bad. Same wick that was on my very first build and there's no signs of burning, its wicking that good. No need to tilt. Not getting ridiculously hot. Running sub-ohms I was battery changing at least once maybe twice more a day than I am currently running the kayfun with 1.5ohm microcoil. Warmer vaper and more flavor. No leaks.

Rotating my DIY watermelon, dragonfruit, pear, and juicy peach.

Do you use a kick in your nemesis clone? I want to eventually get into mechanical mods, but I want to get a Kick 1 or 2 for it when I do.

No kick for me. I honestly dont see much reason to have one for my rsst and kayfun builds. But it does have room for a kick with the extra parts on.

No kick for me. I honestly dont see much reason to have one for my rsst and kayfun builds. But it does have room for a kick with the extra parts on.

I'd only want a Kick 2 for the sake of having a constant watt output out of a mechanical mod. I dunno, I guess I just like the idea of having complete control over what my wattage/voltage is.

I get that for sure. I guess I figure I can achieve that by building the coil at the resistance I want. Sure there's some drop off as you deplete the battery but I'm finding its not nearly so noticeable with the microcoil setup I currently have running in the kayfun. It performs almost the same at 4.2 volts as it does at 3.7 volts.

I get that for sure. I guess I figure I can achieve that by building the coil at the resistance I want. Sure there's some drop off as you deplete the battery but I'm finding its not nearly so noticeable with the microcoil setup I currently have running in the kayfun. It performs almost the same at 4.2 volts as it does at 3.7 volts.

Gotcha. That makes sense then.

Thug Juice in my brand spanking new Aspire Nautilus. The thing is absolutely massive and I'm completely sold on the adjustable airflow. It makes my Vivi Nova look tiny.

I've been vaping Peach green tea from Delaware Vapor and Crunch Berries from Upstomp in Kayfuns on my Provari and OpusD.
The Kayfuns are still performing great, on original coil for about a month so far. When I change flavors, I just dry burn and change the cotton.

I just put in an order from EC Blend but need to try the Mt Baker juices!

I've been vaping Peach green tea from Delaware Vapor and Crunch Berries from Upstomp in Kayfuns on my Provari and OpusD.
The Kayfuns are still performing great, on original coil for about a month so far. When I change flavors, I just dry burn and change the cotton.

I just put in an order from EC Blend but need to try the Mt Baker juices!

MT Baker is 20% off all orders today for Super Bowl Sunday, FYI to all.

Thanks. Any suggestions?

If you liked it as a kid, the Zebra Striped Gum they have is excellent. If you are into the coffee and caramel thing, they do a good version.

I liked their Mojito blend as well, but it made me crave a hammock and sand...

Oop, looks like I was off when reading half awake. It's only the Hawk Sauce that is 20% off today. *sigh* There are discount codes for percentages off the whole order floating around though, iirc.

Last edited:
Their prices seem pretty cheap still. 50ml of juice for $10.99... That is cheap! I cannot find the Mojito, do they call it something different?

Top Bottom