What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

I finally got my Kayfun yesterday, it was lost in my local post office for a month...
Built about a 10 wrap coil with 28g Kanthal and am using cotton for the wick. Ended up with a 1.4 ohm coil.
I think this is the best rebuild-able I have used! Easy to coil, good juice capacity and flavor is outstanding! It has an adjustable airflow control so you can dial it in to exactly how you like it!
I ordered another one this morning.

View attachment 399202

Gah! Between you guys here and my friend locally that really big into ecigs, it's really looking like I will have to get a kayfun soon. Dang enablers... you know, cause I didn't spend enough getting the Nzonic. lol

I saw on a US based company website Kayfun clones that they are actually calling Kayfun. Wonder how the quality is and how they are getting away with that. I am a bit leery of some Chinese clones since I bought an Ithaka clone and after the first fill and clean out, the top cap rusted.

As a side note, this Kayfun is performing beautifully! Never a single dry hit, no need to puff to prime it and fantastic flavor!

I saw on a US based company website Kayfun clones that they are actually calling Kayfun. Wonder how the quality is and how they are getting away with that. I am a bit leery of some Chinese clones since I bought an Ithaka clone and after the first fill and clean out, the top cap rusted.

As a side note, this Kayfun is performing beautifully! Never a single dry hit, no need to puff to prime it and fantastic flavor!

From what I've seen, the clones are really good, performance wise they pretty much match the original. They are reported to weigh less, but are still solid built. I'm looking like I'll be getting the clone, at least initially, to test out before I drop the bigger bucks on an original.

Made juice last night. Just checked a couple pages back and I posted on Dec 6th that I made juice, so a solid month of juice every time I make it. Not bad.

Need to pick up more flavors soon, any DIY'ers have some flavoring recommendations? I typically stick with The Flavor Apprentice stuff but I'm willing to branch out.

proxy.php

Left to right:
Dragon fruit and pomegranate in the Nzonic, Coconut Cream Pie in the Natural, Caramel Cappuccino in the Nemesis clone.

so out of the three, which mod do you prefer?

They all hit equally well, and wouldn't steer anyone away from any of them. That being said, I really like that Nzonic the most, but it also carries a hefty pricetag. The Nemesis clone is good, and if you want a small mech mod, you can't beat it with an 18350. It's like tiny even compared to the other two. I like the feel of the switch and switch lock on the Nzo better, but the Nemesis is still close to brand new (just got it last night), so the switch should smooth up a bit with some use. Right now it's a hair... clicky? While the Nzo switch is very smooth.

For driving, I prefer the natural with the side mount button, hands down. Just easier to hold, fire, and drive.

Tried some Butter Pecan and Green Apple from Mt Baker Vapor. They're much better than the Flavorz by Joe, but that might be because I aired them out without their drip caps for 12+ hours.

DIY Creme de menthe at the moment. I need to order more flavorings, Guava and Anise is a great combo. Anything with Mango.
The cinnamon roll from plume room is pretty epic as well.

proxy.php

Left to right:
Dragon fruit and pomegranate in the Nzonic, Coconut Cream Pie in the Natural, Caramel Cappuccino in the Nemesis clone.

Nice line up, I love my Nzonic, and the natural is a great lil back up. My iHybrid Pure gets the most use at the moment. Have you tried the Kraken rba ? it's one of the nicer gennies i've used.

Nice line up, I love my Nzonic, and the natural is a great lil back up. My iHybrid Pure gets the most use at the moment. Have you tried the Kraken rba ? it's one of the nicer gennies i've used.

I have not, but just checked out some info on it. Looks like a pretty monster of an atty. I am looking to get another rebuildable tank or two, that one just went on the list for sure, along with the Kayfun clone.

MBV is good stuff. James is a real good guy. That was the first place I ordered from almost 2 years ago when I made the switch from analogs to vaping.

Last edited:
I just got my first sampling of juice from MTB... Zebra Striped Gum in the rsst on the Nzonic... wow that is some good stuff! I dropped my nic level from 24mg to 12mg. Really notice the redux in throat hit.

Top Bottom