What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

proxy.php

I got some vape mail in the other day.
Gremlin Juice: Vanilla Custard and Gremlin Waffles and a small Berry Overload.
Velvet Cloud Vapor: Vanilla Tobacco, Night Shift and Mewlew's Magic (all 6mg)
The Vapor Chef: Butter Beer, Slartibartfast (6mg) VC Tobacco #42 and Peppermint Patties (0mg)
P.O.E.T: Amaretto Nite Cap (3mg)
Mr. Good Vape: Moon Sugar (0mg)

I cant vape the 6mg on my RDA and I can barely drip the 3mg P.O.E.T

Once I'm through with all the 6mg through carto's I think I'm only going to buy 0mg juice which will be awesome and a place I'd never thought I'd be.

Loving my Nemmy Clone as well (HCigar). I also bought a Russian 91% to use with it as well as a couple of Drippers (Trident and Nimbus Clones). Good stuff for sure

You'll love it Chris. I've had to force myself to use my RSST's, Trident, and Nimbus the last couple of days. It's a perfect all around tank.

My Fasttech order came pretty darn quickly. It might take a while now because of the holidays, but you'll definitely get it soon enough!

I just got a tobeco Kayfun clone...still need to build it though....how you guys planning on building your KFL 3.1?

Last edited:
I bought another Nemmy Clone and a Tobeco Kayfun Clone as a backup to my Russian. I've made the move to Mechs and RBA's and RDA's in the last few weeks and don't feel I'll look back. I built the Russian and the Tobeco Clone and the RSST for that matter with cotton. The taste is just far better to me..

I've discovered that the Vaping World and Shaving World are far more alike than I had originally thought

-Stainless is far better
-One must acquire backup to backups
-On occasion fantastic products come from faraway countries
-Chinese Shipping is still a crapshoot

Has anyone had any experience with the Tobeco Hammer clone mods?

From what I've read, if you can find one go with the HCigar Clone of the Hammer. It's a far better build quality. I did notice with my Tobeco Clone of the Kayfun that it was fairly rough in place but the end result is still a great vape.

proxy.php

The Kayfun 3.1 clone has arrived safe and sound. Comes with the drip tip converter, the stainless steel tank cover and a pre wrapped silica wick.
Its a lot larger than I expected.

I built my Kayfun Tobeco clone and am enjoying it nearly as much as the Russian. The build quality is nowhere near as good and the draw is quite a bit tighter than on the Russian but it's enjoyable nonetheless. I am going tomorrow to buy a Reo Grande and a Cyclone Atomizer.

I'm still waiting on my Nemesis clone to arrive, it supposedly shipped on the 12th of Dec.

In the meantime, I've upgraded my mods. I managed to trade a Merkur 34c for The Natural mech mod, and picked up a NiB Nzonic vIII for a great price as well.

What a huge difference quality mods make. I'm not saying everyone should go out and spend the money on an nzonic, but seriously, look for well regarded mods for sure.

Provari, for 3 years next month - i don't really know what's up there anymore.
Mt.Baker Vapor - Solar Flare, 0% nicotine right now.

I finally got my Kayfun yesterday, it was lost in my local post office for a month...
Built about a 10 wrap coil with 28g Kanthal and am using cotton for the wick. Ended up with a 1.4 ohm coil.
I think this is the best rebuild-able I have used! Easy to coil, good juice capacity and flavor is outstanding! It has an adjustable airflow control so you can dial it in to exactly how you like it!
I ordered another one this morning.

$Kayfun.JPG

Top Bottom