What's new

How To Start A Letter To A Friend

For the win:
proxy.php

Lol hahaha, the difference between me and all you guys...

I address the outside of the letters with this kind of stuff lol

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Lol hahaha, the difference between me and all you guys...

I address the outside of the letters with this kind of stuff lol

I even like to fool with the post office, like writing "please bend" on the envelope.

I often address letters with that persons nickname in place of their actual name.

Or like last night while addressing a letter to a friend...I know she likes ducks so in place of her last name I just wrote (Duck)

I once tried to send a letter to Dave.... aparently the post office needed more information then that lol

Back in the day, when letters were actually used for correspondence in lieu of email, I would write to penpals and girlfriends. It became great fun to write little notes to the letter carriers.

Back in the day, when letters were actually used for correspondence in lieu of email, I would write to penpals and girlfriends. It became great fun to write little notes to the letter carriers.

There was once a contest that required all the participants to don a dress and hat. I won the contest and when the guy mailed the winning prize to me, the box was COVERED in photos of me in a pink dress and hat, LMAO. To this day, the UPS man still looks at me funny. I couldn't get mad at the guy for doing it, and funny enough, his family and mine have become good friends. My kids still remind me of this from time to time, lol

Remembering this, my wife and I had a good laugh about it again ourselves. It was a photo scavenger hunt, so I had to "do" various things and get photos of me doing them, and she helped with the photos. Also, one of them was to climb in a shopping cart at Wal Mart and have 4 packs of sausage stuffed in the top of my pants. I went all in on this contest, and am glad I won. Good times, good times, lol

Top Bottom