What's new

How To Start A Letter To A Friend

Hahahaha someones next letter is getting that...

I hope they've never seen princess bride either as it would be much funnier

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I don't get any letters :crying:
me either.

But if I did and had the opportunity to address a letter in return I would address it with the most awesomest brilliant gigantically greatest salutation known to man.......

I have yet to come up with said salutation.

me either.

But if I did and had the opportunity to address a letter in return I would address it with the most awesomest brilliant gigantically greatest salutation known to man.......

I have yet to come up with said salutation.

You could try that on me, we could practically meet to exchange letters :laugh:

I thought this whole thread was about sending a letter to Mr. Ed.... and I thought why would anybody send a letter to a horse.......

never mind........

'Cause no one can talk to a horse of course. That is, of course, unless the horse is the dearest Mr. Ed.

Ah ! I had this happen with a old school Friend of mine, He claimed that "Dear" was for girls, So I started the letters
To: Master Edwards... ( actually you only address boys age 8 or less with the term Master, unless the person is a master craftsman.)
But I sometimes wrote, To Mister Edwards...
or, the Honorable Mister Edwards...
To my Friend Mr. Edwards...
messieurs Edwards...
To Mr. Edwards, Esq...

I write to you ...

Yours sincerely : Mr one cut

Sadly he felt insulted by this as well and told me to stop writing him

In honor of this thread, I've decided to shred my original letter to James and rewrite it under the following heading; :)

$IMG_3849.jpg

Ah ! I had this happen with a old school Friend of mine, He claimed that "Dear" was for girls, So I started the letters
To: Master Edwards... ( actually you only address boys age 8 or less with the term Master, unless the person is a master craftsman.)
But I sometimes wrote, To Mister Edwards...
or, the Honorable Mister Edwards...
To my Friend Mr. Edwards...
messieurs Edwards...
To Mr. Edwards, Esq...

I write to you ...

Yours sincerely : Mr one cut

Sadly he felt insulted by this as well and told me to stop writing him

That's too bad... I think that sort of running joke between friends is something that would keep writing letters a bit more interesting.

Dear John, ..............

Dear <insert name here>,......

To the accused, ...........

ATTN: Plaintiff,...............

Dearest Snugglebunnies, ...........

For attention of the Defendant,........

Fwiends, Womans, Countwymen,,,,,,,,

Top Bottom