What's new

Acquisitions January 21 - 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the large-*** haul of last week I rather surprisingly landed an unopened bottle of Charles Tyrwhitt Lemon and Cedar AS Balm here on the forum.

Will go nicely with the Mama Bear Lemon and Cedarwood soap I got last week. Saving the inaugural use of my new Vulfix super badger until the balm arrives later this week.

Bought this Simpson last week but was away from home so technically is "this week". Futur should arrive tomorrow..

proxy.php

Yes. Not had a chance to try it yet although I did lather it up to see how it is and the girlfriend also used it before me on the legs with her Blue Star:mad3:

Got a Futur coming today I hope and a SR3118 incoming also. Heading out to DC tomorrow for a week or so and will have to wait until I get home to get mitts on the SR :scooter::scooter:

A Saint Charles Shave Package arrived today:

• 1 Wooden Bowl with Lavender Soap
  • 3 Bay Rum with a Twist shave sticks :thumbup1:
I nearly flipped when I saw Sue's recent post about a closeout of B&B Bay Rum with a Twist shave sticks. Love this scent big-time and never knew it was available in soap/shave stick format. I rarely succumb to irrational exhuberance but I bought her remaining closeout inventory of the three sticks. Smells just like famous B&B Bay Rum with a Twist cream (sigh, twisted bay rum heaven). Thanks as always for SCS"s great service, speedy shipping , etc!

Expecting a much much bigger package tomorrow from QED...........

I got this today from Josh Earl at SRP. I needed a shave sharp razor to compare my couple I have had honed by an old barber locally. I shaved with it this evening and I have come to the conclusion that my other couple are not sharp enough by any means. It isn't fancy. Hell, it doesn't even have a brand on it, but it is sharp. I suppose that's what really counts.

Not pictured: a bottle of Clubman A/S with the 33% more free on the label.

3 (20 blades each) packs of Ted Pella Injector blades.

Edders, are you shaving your Barbour coat?

No, I had literally just walked in the door and unwrapped the little beauty. The Barbour was my 40th B'day present from my mummy over in Scotland. Usually i get a pair of Y-fronts and a balloon but she pushed the boat out this time. Got a bunnet in the mail as we speak.

Jay - I just applied them to the strop last night. I'll work a couple razors on the pastes and let you know.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
thanks to professorchaos who took the Floris 89 off my hands, I received in trade this delicious bottle of Fumerie Turque / Serge Lutens. It reminds me of Shalimar in a fine cigar bar...smoky sweet...wow! What a nice deal thanks Prof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom