What's new

Joe Chandler

He's a full time Law Enforcement Officer, and he's got quite a backlog, so he can be tough to get ahold of. :frown:

If/when you do though, it's worth it :wink:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
He's a full time Law Enforcement Officer, and he's got quite a backlog, so he can be tough to get ahold of. :frown:

If/when you do though, it's worth it :wink:

Just get arrested in his hometown ... :001_rolle

He put new scales on one I picked up off eBay (the old scales were terribly warped). It looks fantastic now. Shaves great despite the blade being very slightly warped (tricky to touch up on the paddle).

I've PM'd him at SRP about some custom razors. He's tough to get a hold of but like Joel said I think he is just extremely busy.

I just spoke to him tonight he is very busy he is finishing up a bunch of customs and also working on the proto of the B&B razor he will get to you it just might take awhile. All the custom guys are quite backed up now.

I just spoke to him tonight he is very busy he is finishing up a bunch of customs and also working on the proto of the B&B razor he will get to you it just might take awhile. All the custom guys are quite backed up now.

:confused:...how many B&B razors are there going currently?

Interesting - I chose to pass on the TZ and LG. If I like the prototype, I may do this, as I have wanted to try a razor by Joe for a while...

Cheers
Ivo

Any basic specs regarding tip type, blade size, and scales you could share?

Any basic specs regarding tip type, blade size, and scales you could share?

The Razor was Custom Designed by yours truly. I prefer not to let the cat out till we get the proto done and see if it is not only pruddy but a great balanced shaver. I will say the blade will be something Special

Top Bottom