What's new

The secret to a great shave every time you shave

Fellow wet shavers,

It brings me great pleasure to reveal to you the trick to getting an irritation/nick free shave every time.

Like all of you here I came to the Gospel truth of shaving after putting up with mass production shaving garbage for years. I will admit I almost lost faith in wet shaving do to constant nicks, cuts, and irritation. Luckily I did not back slide and I continued to change variables around to see what works.

As I have learned the answer to a perfect shave is a lot simpler then you think. The best part is that you won’t need to buy anything; In fact it’s so simple and easy that you will not believe me until you try it.

All you have to do is whip up your favorite lather and apply it to your beard with your favorite shaving brush as normal.

Then comes the trick gently massage the lather with your hand into the skin. This process should only take about 10-15 seconds and should only help lubricate the skin and beard better not dry up the lather. The secret to making this trick work is in the massage and in the proper lubrication of the skin. The massage will result in a thinner layer of lather but will give you a proper lubricated beard.

-Enjoy :001_smile

Sincerely,

OneManShow
nader

Top Bottom