• Taylor's Lavendar

• T&H Almond

• C&E Sandalwood

• Taylor's Lime

• Nancy Boy

• Trumper's Violet

• Taylor's Rose

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I've decided to let people choose what I should shave, however I'm having trouble deciding what the tie breaker should be. Vote Away!

I would have liked to choose multiple items. I would suggest you make a mix of Taylors Rose AND Lavender, hence producing a ghetto Da Vinci shaving cream.

Alright, those who would like a mix, make a note as a reply. But I still have to get some sort of tie breaker should there be one.

tam.audio said:
Alright, those who would like a mix, make a note as a reply. But I still have to get some sort of tie breaker should there be one.

Just to let you know, I voted for Lavender, but really wanted the Lavender/Rose.....so take one away from Lavender, it would be my second choice if that matters.

C&E Sandalwood has come out on top, I will be using that tonite. I am very interested in this lavendar/rose mix. Is this something that people do often?

tam.audio said:
C&E Sandalwood has come out on top, I will be using that tonite. I am very interested in this lavendar/rose mix. Is this something that people do often?

C & E Sandalwood is an EXCELLENT choice.

I've seen a few people to the ghetto Da Vinci shave and I've done it often.

Top Bottom