What's new

Is it worth buying a razor directly from Revisor?

I see nothing wrong with it. I have a Schulze seven day set that I am currently restoring, shave with one last week, very nice razors.

They do have english on the site - it's bilingual. I've ordered from them and the razors are great, but not shave ready.

To order you just email them with what model you want and they'll arrange it

My opinion is that I would rather buy from a site that I can read. Unless you read German... then have at it.
I haven't bought from Revisor, but they do have some great razors and a good reputation. I use Google Chrome and the translater goes into action on foreign language sites, the Revisor site included. Even Japanese sites.

Bought from them and indeed the razors are not completely shave ready (but close), you can ask them to make them shave ready before sending (but even then they are just not really there IMO). Great service, I had one razor with a complaint and got my money back (or I could have chosen another one)

I got my Korff & Honsberg beauty from Revisor along with some other stuff, and I have no complaints whatsoever, very nice people.

And as mentioned above, the site also exists in English, although I have seen some descriptions leading back to German, but the photos pretty much tells the story :001_smile

It seems their prices include VAT, does anyone know if it gets deducted for non EU sales like some other European merchants do?

Top Bottom