What's new

Precision Twin Blades

My friend, Nick, was wondering about some cartridge-style blades that he got here locally at a Dollarama store. See the attached file. These are Precision brand, which I assume are really Personna just like the Precision DE blades are. He said he gets a good shave with these things, but that whenever he buys them, they ALWAYS come included with a razor handle, which he doesn't need. He says he has about twenty of these handles already. Is there a place online to buy these without the razor handle included?

Attachments

• $DSC04761.jpg
    $DSC04761.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 49
My friend, Nick, was wondering about some cartridge-style blades that he got here locally at a Dollarama store. See the attached file. These are Precision brand, which I assume are really Personna just like the Precision DE blades are. He said he gets a good shave with these things, but that whenever he buys them, they ALWAYS come included with a razor handle, which he doesn't need. He says he has about twenty of these handles already. Is there a place online to buy these without the razor handle included?

That is the Gillette Trac II style cartridge system. Here is a link, but in reality if he is getting these for a dollar then he can throw the handles away and not have a cost issue.

http://www.shop.com/Twin_II_Plus_Ca...sourceid=298&gclid=CMSZleSJxLcCFe7JtAod8UgA-g

Top Bottom