What's new

TOBS St. James PIF - 3017, Sabbatical, and 365 Shaves

brucered has inspired me to get off my duff and get this PIF posted (that I've been meaning to put out here for several weeks).

Up for grabs is a brand new, never-used tub of Taylor of Old Bond Street St. James shaving cream. I bought two tubs (for $25 shipped, if I remember correctly) off MyHabit when they had one of their TOBS sales, and gave one tub the 3017 treatment earlier in the year. I can say without reservation that it's a fantastic performer with a classic, mild scent. It'll be forever before I get back around to the second tub (heck, just on the TOBS front I have tubs of Avocado and Jermyn Street still to go in the bursting at the seams shave locker), so, once again, my profligate ways will benefit some soul in search of shaving goods.

You're eligible if you have a badge of any type, or you've made a post in the 3017, 365 Shaves, or 2013 Sabbatical threads. You don't have to be an active, failed, or past participant in any of the threads, just have added your wisdom to the hive mind in one of them.

Again, in keeping with brucered's fine example in the DR Harris PIF, this PIF is open to all comers from all nations; in other words, our international friends are welcome.

In celebration of the most important non-religious holiday of the year (SWMBO's birthday!), everyone who has posted "I'm in for TOBS" in this thread before noon CDT Sunday, June 9 will be entered in the list. Our friends at random.org will generate the winning number and I'll post it in this thread that evening, as well as PIF the winner for a shipping address.

Good luck to all, and thanks for all the help I've received here at B&B.

You can count me in! "I'm in for TOBS"... I need a replacement for the Proraso Red anyway :lol:

Great PIF, TOBS is good stuff!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom