What's new

DR Harris - Sabbatical, 365 & 3017 PIF

brucered

System Generated
So I was the recent recipient of a PIF in the 3017 thread and want to pay something back. I can't buy for myself, but there is nothing in the Sabbatical rules that says I can't buy for you :001_tongu

What's up for grabs.....A brand new, sealed, never used refill puck of DR Harris Soap in the scent of your choice (Lavender, Almond, Windsor, Marlborough or Arlington).

I will be drop shipping it from a vendor, so scent will be subject to stock on hand, but all scents are showing available right now.

$wp05f3350f_05.jpg

This is open Worldwide, so long as you are willing to abide by ANY (not all) of these 3 simple rules

1) Be an Active 2013 Shave Sabbatical member on the list, or
2) Give this puck of DR Harris the 3017 treatment, load heavy and use it day in and day out until it's gone (the odd w/end and travel is ok), or
3) You have an Active Duty Badge. $bth_salute_smiley.gif

One entry per person, Mods, Stewards, Members are all eligible. If you win and don't like it, please re-PIF it and do not sell or trade it.

I will draw a winner Saturday, June 8th @ 1700 CST and post it in the thread as well as PM the winner.

To enter, simply post this phrases, exactly as it appears "I promise to overload this puck, each and every time I shave" and you are entered.

GO.

I don't even own a puck of DR Harris Soap :sad:. I wonder if I can get around the Sabbatical rules by entering and potentially winning :001_tt2:

Last edited:
I promise to overload this puck, each and every time I shave
I'm not an active member of the 3017 thread, but I love reading it and I'm currently giving a tub of Proraso White the 3017 treatment. If I win this I'll definitely use the Harris till it's gone, and load it like I hate it!

Great PIF Bruce. I'm sample-burning my DR Harris now and I am really enjoying each shave.

"I promise to overload this puck, each and every time I shave" This is an awesome PIF Bruce. Thanks for the opportunity.

I promise to overload this puck, each and every time I shave - and I promise to follow rule 2 - thanks for a great PIF!

Count me in! I generally only use one product at a time anyway, and I'd love to give a DR Harris soap a try! Arlington sounds like a great summer soap choice!

Thanks for the PIF.

"I promise to overload this puck, each and every time I shave"

I am not a member of the 3017 thread but enjoy reading it. This puck would be a great way to enter it.

Thanks
CZ

I'm not in. Just posting to encourage people to sign up!

I'm finishing up an Arlington puck that I'm giving the 3017 treatment. Harris makes great soap! Every shave for the last two months has been great!

Well, brucered, you know I'm going for "the year of D.R. Harris" next year, so may as well start trying to accumulate flavours I don't have now.

I promise to overload this puck, each and every time I shave.

Be on the lookout for another Sabbatical PIF, fellers.

Top Bottom