What's new

What do you drive?

Awesome thread! I'm a car guy. Well, truck guy. I've got a 2011 F150. Flame blue metallic nearly blacked out. 2" level, all terrains, new front bumper, fog lights, dual exhaust, HIDs. Get a pic up when I can!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Mine: 2013 Toyota Tacoma

$truck.jpg

Wifes: 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek

$wifes car.jpg

Here in the Rockies a family needs at least one 4WD or AWD so last year we bought the wife a Subaru Forester, great in snow and on ice while I got a Nissan Quest. The Quest was pretty much an unknown but I liked the design and mechanics, still have only seen 4 or 5 others on the road. It turns out the Quest is a very good van, plenty of cargo capacity which I need, good mileage for a V6 dragging that much vehicle around and I really like the CVT concept with no shifting, especially on snow packed hills. As I usually do, I got the most basic model, no need for all the fluff and less to fail down the road.

2005 Ford Explorer
2000 Toyota Camery
1993 Yamaha xv535 (sold)
2006 Yamaha FZ1 (totaled, damn little ole lady)

Trying to convince the wife that I need a truck Ranger 4x4, Tacoma 4x4 (though finding one in my price range is tough), or F-150 4x4 from the totaled bike funds.

4 cylinders of pure Japanese reliability:

$honda.jpg

That's right, fellas - that's the LX model that comes complete with plastic wheel covers, tan cloth interior, AM/FM radio, and a CD player!

We drive a 2015 Honda CR-V and a 2011 Hyundai Accent. Wanting to trade the Accent in later this year and get a truck so we can do more camping

2008 Pontiac Vibe. It was sort of an impulse purchase. My 2002 Cavalier needed some work, and when the dealership told my wife and I how much it would be, we decided to talk to someone in sales. There wasn't anything we liked on the lot, but this one had just come in on trade. We liked it and so we traded in the Cavalier, gaining a few years newer and 100,000 km rather than 200,000. It's been a great little car so far.

$DSCN5712.jpg

4 cylinders of pure Japanese reliability:

That's right, fellas - that's the LX model that comes complete with plastic wheel covers, tan cloth interior, AM/FM radio, and a CD player!

I like your sense of humor. I used to have an Accord and loved it.

The weekender (read "money pit")
1971 Falcon (One of Australia's motoring icons!)
[/QUOTE]
But it's about the journey! Beautiful ride!

Top Bottom