What's new

Parjay's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
RJ
What are your nicknames/aliases?
I suppose RJ is my alias since my real name is Richard.
Where do you live?
Chicago
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
IP Attorney
What is your favorite shave setup?
So far....a black handle 1969 SS paired with Red IPs. I have pretty hard water and my best lathers have been super lathers with Col. Conk with Proraso Green. Follow that up with my alum block and Nivea balm.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I enjoy golf, bowling, and watching/attending Chicago sporting events.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I've been lurking for several months and have enjoyed all B&B has to offer. Thanks to everyone that has helped me get nice comfortable shaves from day 1 (the shaves are always improving with my technique, but the time I put in studying prior to my first shave saved plenty of tender skin and bloodshed).

Hi RJ, welcome to the Hall of Fame!:wink2: Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to the rest of the gang.:thumbup1:

Have fun, and if you have any questions, just ASK! We won't bite, I promise!!:lol:

The Blackhawks sure don't seem ready to quit. I almost feel for them, with the regular season shaking out the way that it did they basically need to make it to the Cup finals for this season to meet expectations. I am just happy that we get to watch at least one more game in Chicago.

The Blackhawks sure don't seem ready to quit. I almost feel for them, with the regular season shaking out the way that it did they basically need to make it to the Cup finals for this season to meet expectations. I am just happy that we get to watch at least one more game in Chicago.
Agreed. Would love to see my local Penguins play the hawks in finals. Always been a closet hawks fan from the days of Eddy Belfour.

Agreed. Would love to see my local Penguins play the hawks in finals. Always been a closet hawks fan from the days of Eddy Belfour.

I can appreciate that. I am also hoping for a Hawks/Pens final. It would be one of the most "skill heavy" finals in a long time.

Thank you to all for the warm welcomes. My shaves have been satisfactory, but I am starting to want more. I have been very cautious thus far, usually only employing two passes (WTG/XTG). Occassionally when I have more time in the mornings I have started to work ATG as well. I am treating this as a process and I think that my face appreciates it, as I have yet to need more than a cold splash of water or a quick pass with the alum block to stop any rare/minor bleeding. Once again, I think that I owe more to the board than to myself when it comes to taking my time.

Top Bottom