What's new

Lush Prince Shaving Cream

My wife wanted to stop by the Lush store to see what kind of makeup they had. The store was nice and the employees were also very nice. I stuck around for a few minutes and then took the kids to the play area. I did take a quick look at the mens stuff but I did look at reviews before I went so I didnt get anything.

My wife came back with some samples and a sample of the prince shaving cream. She liked the store and said everyone was nice but a little pushy. She was not impressed with the makeup she tried.

Now the cream had an ok smell not great. I got citrus for sure. Its not a lathering cream more like using conditioner. I would not buy it but it was not bad, it might work if I was going to use it for travel and didnt not want to take a brush. But come on a brush does not take up much space.

Is it worth a try? Only if you can get it for free

I tried the Kiehl's brushless variant and though the shave I got was somewhere in the vicinity of a a decent DFS, it was not especially comfortable. Also the stubble/cream residue was quite difficult to rinse off. If I were you I would just give it a shot and see how it goes. Do it on a day when you do not have to look your best in case the shave turns out to be sub par. Personally, I do not see the point of these brushless compositions since whipping up lather that will provide far superior shaving properties than these creams is not exactly rocket-science. Also, there are super-compact brushes available that will not steel much space in your dop-kit.

Top Bottom