What's new

Schick injector -Feather art blades

So I shaved with a Schick injector (L model) and a modified feather blade, it certainly worked ok, I could tell it was a much sharper blade than the usual Chinese Schick's I use and it was just as easy and irritation free as usual. I don't think the shave was so much better that I would consider doing this all the time, but for a one off experiment it was fun.

How long does the blade last do you think maybe let me know please

Is it as sharp as a personna ?

How long does the blade last do you think maybe let me know please

Is it as sharp as a personna ?

I will imagine it will last about the same as when I use a full size feather in the Cobra razor - about 6-7 shaves - which is about the same as the Chinese Schick blades. I've never used personna blades so can't really compare. It's one of those area's though where YMMV greatly, I've heard of people getting in excess of 15 shaves from SE blades (including feathers) I believe it's because they hold an edge longer, being thicker than a DE blade (I only get about 4 shaves from a DE)

So I shaved with a Schick injector (L model) and a modified feather blade, it certainly worked ok, I could tell it was a much sharper blade than the usual Chinese Schick's I use and it was just as easy and irritation free as usual. I don't think the shave was so much better that I would consider doing this all the time, but for a one off experiment it was fun.

Thank you so it can be done but why bother?

Top Bottom