What's new

Pinaud Clubman - Head to Toe!

Hello all you lovers of Pinaud Clubman. This is for those who want the "full" Clubman experience. If you don't already know, Clubman makes several other products that are also scented with that classic Clubman scent. And Avon Wild Country, is a scent clone of Clubman. So by utilizing both Clubman products and Avon products, you can literally have all of your personal products, scented like Clubman.

It all starts in the shower with Clubman Country Club Shampoo and Avon Wild Country Body Wash. My showers smell great!

As I'm letting my soap and brush soak, I apply Clubman Hair Tonic followed by Clubman Styling Gel. Then I use Avon Wild Country Roll-on deodorant.

On to the shave. By melting a puck of VDH and adding in a teaspoon of Clubman After Shave, you can make your own custom Van der Clubman shave soap.

Use Clubman After Shave or Wild Country After Shave. And if you prefer a balm, use Avon Wild Country After Shave Conditioner.

Finish off with a little bit of Clubman Talc for the face or body, and you're all set!

proxy.php

And just in case case you don't feel like you are wearing enough of the clubman scent, Avon also makes a Wild Country Cologne Spray. I forgot to dig mine out for the picture.

Hilarious.

You need to get/find the tub of baby wipes, add some clubman to the container and repurpose them as "hygiene wipes".

I've added the shampoo, so I've got feet, face and hair now.

Good tip about Avon!

You need to get/find the tub of baby wipes, add some clubman to the container and repurpose them as "hygiene wipes".

I've added the shampoo, so I've got feet, face and hair now.

Clubman tushie wipes, huh?

The Clubman shampoos is awesome. It lathers instantly. I couldn't believe how quick it was. And I only need to use a pea sized drop. I bought 2 bottles, and I might have a several year supply!

Where did you find the shampoo?

I've seen the AS and talc but nothing else locally

drugstore.com. i got mine with the 20% off shaving discount stacked with the pinaud buy 1 get the second 1/2 off (supposedly for hair products only but many a/s were coded for the sale). And the shampoo and eau de quinie both counted as shaving so those discounts got stacked as well.

they run the sales from time to time - sign up for their emails....

Way to go! A few years ago I was heavily into pomades like Murray's and Royal Crown and I always wanted to try the Clubman Styling Gel but could never find it. I found it recently around my area. You can never have enough Pinaud anything!

The Clubman deodorant spray is very nice it's my daily underarm. The Clubman styling Gel smells fantastic too.

Top Bottom