What's new

Massive Zit Near Nose

Gents, from your experience, what would cause this more:

1. Poor lather?
2. Poor technique?
3. Poor quality brush?
4. All of the above

I ordered a giant bag of gummy bears at work and just totally mowed through them. The day after, I broke out near my chin.

Been gorging on gummy bears by chance?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 diet does matters when it comes to acne! Another big one for me is sleep, both amount of sleep and when I sleep. Try sleeping it off :001_tt2:

I ordered a giant bag of gummy bears at work and just totally mowed through them. The day after, I broke out near my chin.

Last edited:

LMAO!!!!

OP it could be from your choice of cream/soap. I got the occasional monster and they have since retreated back to the hubs of Hell. I make sure now that I rinse well.

$428px-Depo-testosterone_200_mg_ml.jpg

Sure its not an ingrown hair?

I simply towel the lather off instead of rinsing. We had a thread about it a while back, feels good, man.

I saw there was a pic attatched to this thread and tried not to look! I was very glad to see it wasn't of the monster!!!

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
What causes huge zits is not smashing them when they are still small zits.

It could be an ingrown, though. Time will tell. Try drawing it with heat, or Tiger Balm. Bacon sounds good. If it don't work, at least you can eat the bacon. If it does work, don't eat the bacon, I'm thinking.

I know I'd have breakouts from time to time but noticed since going back to traditional shaving I've only had one minor pimple since 12-24-2011.
My theory is my "belt and suspenders" post shave regime of a witch hazel splash followed by balm.

If you weren't trying new products, had a change to diet, or been rubbing grease on your nose I'd write it off as **** happens. Unless you get another forming I would spend too much time trying to figure it out.

Top Bottom