What's new

Merkur Travel Razor & Wee Scot

Just bought the Merkur travel razor to team up with my Simpson Wee Scot. They make for a great travel team. Its hard to explain just how small and compact these are but i've taken a couple of photos next to my regular shaving tools for comparison. (Merkur 12c & Simpson Chubby 1)

Attachments

• $Merkur v Merkur.jpg
    $Merkur v Merkur.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 57
No tube for the brush? I've been eyeing the Merkur travel razor for exactly the same purpose, and have a Simpson best Case w/ tube for my shaving kit.

Nice, very compact travel kit you've assembled. While some consider the Wee Scot a novelty, for me it works just fine. I travel with mine in a small plastic prescription drug bottle (with holes).

No tube for the brush? I've been eyeing the Merkur travel razor for exactly the same purpose, and have a Simpson best Case w/ tube for my shaving kit.

As you can see from this photo, this is how I resolved this one. An old leather/bakelite shave storage kit made in England. Its not a great fit but its a Wee Scot.

Attachments

• $tubes.jpg
    $tubes.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 49
I just returned from my first trip with my Merkur travel razor. It works great -- the only thing I don't like is that it's SO Light! My everyday razor is a Merkur Futur.

Top Bottom