What's new

Razorock XXX coming back as XX ?

It's not the same product, its their take on Castle Forbes. It's due in a few weeks, I'm really looking forward to it. Joe says it will be even better than CF!

There was some announcement about it on their Facebook page.

It's not the same product, its their take on Castle Forbes. It's due in a few weeks, I'm really looking forward to it. Joe says it will be even better than CF!

There was some announcement about it on their Facebook page.

This I would like to see. :biggrin1:

Ben

My take on it is that RR is producing a RR version of CF AND XX which is a new version of XXX. Joe said on 4-18-2013 "XX is a new RazoRock concentrated cream that is coming to market in about 6-8 weeks. Based on what XXX was, you can sort of take a guess on the theme of XX". On his twitter feed he has said "wait til you get your hands on "King of the Castle"... just used the sample today" he further said that the King of the Castle is "our new concentrated shaving cream... Similar to another concentrated cream on the market. Only better" My assumption (and fervent hope) is that he is talking about two products, but I could be horribly wrong.

It is two different products.

RR King of the Castle is their Castle Forbes inspired product.

RR XX, has been speculated to be a clone of Acca Kappa.

Looking forward to trying these new products. XXX is spectacular!

Has there ever been a mention of a RR product similar to MdC? I don't want to shell out the $$ for MdC, and RR Joe finally let the "cat out of the bag" on another board...XXX is the SAME as AdiP.

Now lets find out if he is considering a MdC clone.

Looking forward to trying these new products. XXX is spectacular!

Has there ever been a mention of a RR product similar to MdC? I don't want to shell out the $$ for MdC, and RR Joe finally let the "cat out of the bag" on another board...XXX is the SAME as AdiP.

Now lets find out if he is considering a MdC clone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....not after I already spent my money...tell him to wait ! :cursing:

Update from Joe via twitter: ETA on RR XX is June 5. In addition, there appears to be three scents to be released in addition to the XX; namely, Lime, Montebiano Lavender and "Brain Freeze" (assuming that last one is menthol).

Top Bottom