What's new

New DE Shaver

Well, posting about our first wet shaves appears to be a rite of passage around these parts so here goes LOL. Ingredients:
Merkur HD
C&E Sienna Shaving Soap
The Body Shop Brush
Nivea After Shave Razor Lotion or something

Thanks to all the great posts here I made sure to prep with hair conditioner while showering./ Also put a little hot water on the soap to get it ready and filled my bowl with hot water and soaked the brush. The C&E lathered up nicely and smelled awesome! The first time that soft warm brush hit my face with warm shaving soap and the scents hit my nose it was sensory overload:blushing: I knew immediately I was hooked. Shave went as planned, which was blissful. The wife called me during the shave and interupted my "Me" time so she got chewed out for that but I later apologized cause I love her:tongue_sm At any rate, it was a succesful foray into my newest vice. I couldnt wait to do it again, the smells and feels were incredible. I am 37 and have NEVER had a good shave. I have tried almost everything. Thanks B&B for all the assistance. Special thanks to our internet TV Hero Mantic for those highly informative clips.

Billy

Top Bottom