What's new

Traveling Fragrance Sample Box

Hey, how's that 'crickets' smiley coming along?

I thought for a second this read "...how's that "crickets" smell coming along?"

And then I got REALLLLLLY excited about the box. I mean, if this thing has a cricket cologne in it, I can only imagine what else is in there. Then I read it again, and got even more excited that there wasn't a fragrance that smells like crickets.

And then I got REALLLLLLY excited about the box. I mean, if this thing has a cricket cologne in it, I can only imagine what else is in there. Then I read it again, and got even more excited that there wasn't a fragrance that smells like crickets.

For some reason I read this like one of the kids from the "Faster is better" AT&T commercials.

:lol:

I recently read on this very forum that cicada wings are highly-sought after in shaving hardware and software. Maybe we need some cicada scents?

I have tried a handful and I may have found a keeper. There are two I like but only one has any staying power.

$d_11685.jpg

Just wanted to make a quick update.

I have the box ready to.ship but won't be able to do so until Friday or Saturday. I tried a lot of what was in there but noluck finding a new scent.

There was some good stuff in there that I thought I would like, but after wearing it for a day things just didn't work out.

Could you please add to the list as well? Been buying lots of samplers, which include some of these, and this is a great alternative way to check some out! And definitely not in a hurry ...

Sorry it took me so long to get the box back out. I added a few things, musk and the like that some around here seem to like. The box was packed when it came to me and I didn't take anything out so now it is PACKED!

The mail man will pick it up in the morning.
Tracking number9405509699938517510487

I liked a handful of the scents Paul Smith, Channel Blu and a few others I wrote down somewhere. In the end I either didn't like the scent on me after a while or they did not have the staying power I was looking for.

Thanks for getting this together and dealing with me being busy/slow.

Just a reminder, Temjeito is running this box.
Any inquiries to add or delete members need to be directed to him.
I have offered to help as required and will handle updating the list.

Don't forget to post/PM your tracking numbers to the next person in line.

Very cool. Do you have any suggestions as to things that do have good staying power?
Kenneth Cole Reaction and Crabtree & Eveln Nomad are what I am using most now. Have used KC for a few years and am ready to move on. Ed Hardy Love & Luck isn't bad either, just a little light.
oooo! headed my way?! I can't wait to smell so good!
Good luck with that one brother! Once covered in the Veg, always covered in the Veg :lol:

Kenneth Cole Reaction and Crabtree & Eveln Nomad are what I am using most now. Have used KC for a few years and am ready to move on. Ed Hardy Love & Luck isn't bad either, just a little light.

Good luck with that one brother! Once covered in the Veg, always covered in the Veg :lol:

Long live the VEG!

Holy Moley!!!! The box landed yesterday... And let me just say.... woah!

:a47::a47::a47:

It's JAM PACKED!

My wife resisted the urge to roll her eyes when I told her what it was, but she sure did like how I smelt this morning (that she commented at all is a BIG DEAL).

I tried the Beau last night after my shave just to see how it paired with the ASB. As much as I like the smell of the ASB, I was hoping the edt would just be a stronger, longer lasting version of it. But I noticed it was VERY vanilla-y. Not really my thing.

I noticed as I was going through everything, I got some fragrance on my fingertips. They smelt JUST LIKE alt-insbruck ALL NIGHT LONG! I LOVE that fragrance, but didn't see it any the box. Any idea what it could be?

Also, there are a lot of bottles just marked Nordstrom, with no indication what the fragrance might be. What's up with those?

I'm gonna have some FUN with this box!

Top Bottom