What's new

I'm Going to Go Camping.

proxy.php

You know, sadly, that looks like something I would do. At 37, I've never actually been camping. Spending the night in the woods drinking beer until dawn with friends doesn't really count I don't think. So...this year it's on my list of things to do. I figure I'll start in the back yard with my 4 yr old, LOL. Then progress to a state park. Preferably one close to a McDonalds.

You know, sadly, that looks like something I would do. At 37, I've never actually been camping. Spending the night in the woods drinking beer until dawn with friends doesn't really count I don't think. So...this year it's on my list of things to do. I figure I'll start in the back yard with my 4 yr old, LOL. Then progress to a state park. Preferably one close to a McDonalds.
Spending the night in the woods drinking with friends is called coon hunting. It's not your fault someone forgot to bring the dogs.

Grew up camping mostly in the Catskills and Adirondacks. Even did some camping by myself, which was a challenge but fun. But as I have gotten older I have lost the taste for it.Now give me a 5 star hotel or a cruise ship and I am happy.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
my friends and I used to go camping drinking at a buddies family cabin in MI every year. we'd stay for 2-4 nights go hiking, sit around the fire, eat, and relax.
It was epic good times. to bad we all got older and life took over.
I can't find the pic that also shows the two 12pks of Sparks.

$camping 08 352.jpg

This was obviously during a winter trip. I LOVE this place!

$IMG02.jpg

Top Bottom