What's new

Shaving supplies in New Jersey?

I'm looking for stores that have a nice selection of good shaving supplies, ala creams, aftershaves, d/e blades, etc... because I'm having a tough time finding some suggestions that have been bandied about. The Art of Shaving and the typical Barbasol, etc.. seem to be the most prevalent brands around here. Do you guys know of any stores around the central New Jersey, USA area that would be worth checking into? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I live in NJ and the only thing I've found that comes close in my area is Harmon Discount in Bridgewater. They have a lot of cool stuff in there. You can also find L'Occitane, The Body Shop, and Bath & Body Works at Bridgewater Commons. And there is a Crabtree & Evelyn at Short Hills. Other than that I would try Walmart. Good luck!!! Let me know if you find anything else.

I'm not familiar with central NJ, but if you get up north, try Barber Depot in Elmwood Park, on Rt. 46.

As you may have guessed, it's a barber supply, but they sell to the public and have some of the classic barbershop stuff
like Pinaud (Clubman, etc.), Barbicide, some DE blades (Astra SP, Personna Labs, Dorco, maybe some others), Derby creams, affordable DEs like Vincent and some shavettes.
Worth a look if you're in the area. Just don't expect high end pricey luxury shaving gear.

Hi, I live in NJ and the only thing I've found that comes close in my area is Harmon Discount in Bridgewater. They have a lot of cool stuff in there. You can also find L'Occitane, The Body Shop, and Bath & Body Works at Bridgewater Commons. And there is a Crabtree & Evelyn at Short Hills. Other than that I would try Walmart. Good luck!!! Let me know if you find anything else.

Pretty much all I've seen around here. There's also a Bath & Body, Body Shop, and L'Occitane in the Menlo Park Mall if you're closer.

Last edited:
On line you've got Shave a Buck, physically in central Jersey. And you're never more than a coupla hours from Pasteur's in NYC- shaving paradise.

Thanks guys. I found Sally's Beauty Supply carries Personnas in the blue packaging. Will be heading over there to pick them up after I get the lawn done...hopefully before the rain again.

Top Bottom