What's new

Photo of the Day

$IMG_2669.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I like to tell my 15 month old granddaughter that I am going to take her down the canals of Venice one day, and grandma can come along too. My wife does not find that amusing :biggrin:

on edit: corrected "amusing". I have been wanting to replace S's with Z's lately.

Most visitors only spend one day in Venice. It's definitely worth slowing down to soak it in a bit more. It's also vastly different once you get away from the St. Marks Square/Rialto Bridge areas. Burano and Murano also made a neat day trip.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Most visitors only spend one day in Venice. It's definitely worth slowing down to soak it in a bit more. It's also vastly different once you get away from the St. Marks Square/Rialto Bridge areas. Burano and Murano also made a neat day trip.
My father did a Med cruise in 69. He says Venice, Naples, Tuscany, and Rome each deserve at least a week.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Oh, and full disclosure- I sing songs to my granddaughter, while dancing with her, about travelling the world and sampling their ice cream. She may not understand, but she laughs. Oh, and she is partial to Baskin and Robbins Cherry Jubilee.

Since you brought up Tuscany...

$544735_10151532594945078_124753550_n.jpg

Attachments

• $521287_10151743059300078_138999237_n.jpg
    $521287_10151743059300078_138999237_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
New Mexico's Rail Runner Express at Santa Fe depot, early October morning, 2012.
The bakery and cafe across the tracks is really excellent!

proxy.php

Mine. Printed and framed as a gift for the woman in the photo. She fosters dogs for the local SPCA, this dog is Lt. Dan, he had a back leg amputated after the mother attacked the litter. He was bottle fed and raised from about 10 days old, and now is a happy and playful dog with a new family.

proxy.php

Top Bottom