What's new

Ink Review: Pelikan Royal Blue

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This is the ink that really made me like blues. I flirted with Baystate Blue for a while, but that was more an act of defiance against an ex-coworker that elected himself ink color sheriff. Thanks to Dave for the sample. Sorry for the scribbles at the end- I accidentally added a note using my M200, loaded with Pelikan Blue-Black, and once I noticed that it knocked me off my rhythm.

Attachments

• $Pelikan_Royal_Blue.jpg
    $Pelikan_Royal_Blue.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 120

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Here is a high res pic

Attachments

• $PRB_Hi_res.jpg
    $PRB_Hi_res.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 116

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
As always- first pic is stain, second is 15 seconds with liquid anti-bacterial soap.

remind me to ask Doug if he figured out the ABC thing lol, I think we are going to need it

Nice review Owen thanks for all the effort. I have three more on deck but since you have had the Mod team busy enough ill wait till tomorrow when i can get some good photos in as well, And give them guys a small break lol

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
remind me to ask Doug if he figured out the ABC thing lol, I think we are going to need it

Nice review Owen thanks for all the effort. I have three more on deck but since you have had the Mod team busy enough ill wait till tomorrow when i can get some good photos in as well, And give them guys a small break lol

Sounds good, James. The reference section is starting to bulk up.

Top Bottom