What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Great to see so many people with a wide array of experiences joining our little corner of the forum.

Also, a little known secret (aside from the fact that turtles are nature's suction cups) is that we have the best Steward in B&B. Edski's skills are rarer than Semois and Penzance!

Great to see so many people with a wide array of experiences joining our little corner of the forum.

Also, a little known secret (aside from the fact that turtles are nature's suction cups) is that we have the best Steward in B&B. Edski's skills are rarer than Semois and Penzance!

Flattery will get you nowhere....ah, who am I kidding, promote that man! :biggrin1:

Been a B&B member for about 4 yrs.
Haven't really been active until just recently.
Don't use tobacco products .. herbal snuff is my interest.
In a past life, did enjoy a decent pipe and single malt.
Sigh ....

Been a B&B member for about 4 yrs.
Haven't really been active until just recently.
Don't use tobacco products .. herbal snuff is my interest.
In a past life, did enjoy a decent pipe and single malt.
Sigh ....

Welcome, Mike! We've got enough snuff fans here so you shouldn't be lonely.

I like to smoke a pipe and cigars. Cigars take way too long for my schedule sometimes, so I took up smoking a pipe. I have been smoking cigars for about 20 years I had a boss who introduced me to Single Malt Scotch and Cigars. I like to smoke a meerschaum pipe and smoke Gurkha cigars as my favorites.

$pipe.jpeg$tobacco.jpeg

I like to smoke a pipe and cigars. Cigars take way too long for my schedule sometimes, so I took up smoking a pipe. I have been smoking cigars for about 20 years I had a boss who introduced me to Single Malt Scotch and Cigars. I like to smoke a meerschaum pipe and smoke Gurkha cigars as my favorites.

Welcome! Sounds like a great boss!

My name is Brian and I have been lurking for a while to the B&B Forums. Finally joined recently and just wanted to say this is an outstanding community.

Been smoking cigars for about 6 years, only have a couple a week except for golf weekends. :) Right now I'm into Drew Estate cigars and for now Undercrown and Liga Privada when I have a few extra bucks. Love reading this section, hope to partcipate as well.

My name is Brian and I have been lurking for a while to the B&B Forums. Finally joined recently and just wanted to say this is an outstanding community.

Been smoking cigars for about 6 years, only have a couple a week except for golf weekends. :) Right now I'm into Drew Estate cigars and for now Undercrown and Liga Privada when I have a few extra bucks. Love reading this section, hope to partcipate as well.

Welcome, Brian! DE and LP get alot of love around here!

o yeaa!!! DE stuff is awesome...love the LP FFP, DR, L40 n9 T52, all tasty. The Herrera Estelis are also a tasty stick. For bang for your buck nica rustica's are good too!

o yeaa!!! DE stuff is awesome...love the LP FFP, DR, L40 n9 T52, all tasty. The Herrera Estelis are also a tasty stick. For bang for your buck nica rustica's are good too!

I travel for work and went to a cigar shop outside of Dallas recently. I was staring glassy eyed in the humidor trying to decide and the owner gave me a Nica Rustica. Not bad and priced great. Totally agree Boris.

Thanks to the generousity of a very good friend of mine, I now have my first pipe. I went ahead and picked up a pipe rack today while I was at an antique shop since I'm aware of how ADs go around here. I've smoked cigars off and on for a few years, but I've never had any experience with a pipe.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks to the generousity of a very good friend of mine, I now have my first pipe. I went ahead and picked up a pipe rack today while I was at an antique shop since I'm aware of how ADs go around here. I've smoked cigars off and on for a few years, but I've never had any experience with a pipe.

View attachment 429661

Nice looking pipe and rack, although it looks like you now need 6 more pipes. Lol! Welcome to the madness.

Nice looking pipe and rack, although it looks like you now need 6 more pipes. Lol! Welcome to the madness.

You know what they say... a pipe for everyday of the week.

And then one for everyday of the month...

And then one for everyday of the year...

And then...

And then...

Hello my friends. I began smoking cigars over 20 years ago, as my step father was very into them. As I began to learn more and more, a friend of mine introduced me to his boss- who had a Cuban connection. I began selling boxes to my step dad's friends and made a few bucks while in college. Life happened, my now ex. wasn't a fan and I stopped enjoying/ having the chance to smoke the occasional cigar.

i recently moved and found a dozen tubed cigars (Cuban's). Tried one and it was still in good shape- and smoked oh so nice :). Anyway, that's my super brief story.

Hey all.
I started smoking cigars a few years back around the birth of my daughter. I don't smoke often (maybe 1 a month), so I try to keep the best I can get my hands on around and age them well. Today I'm eyeing up a big Padron Maduro that's been resting just over a year. Smells like chocolate and fresh cut hay.

Hello my friends. I began smoking cigars over 20 years ago, as my step father was very into them. As I began to learn more and more, a friend of mine introduced me to his boss- who had a Cuban connection. I began selling boxes to my step dad's friends and made a few bucks while in college. Life happened, my now ex. wasn't a fan and I stopped enjoying/ having the chance to smoke the occasional cigar.

i recently moved and found a dozen tubed cigars (Cuban's). Tried one and it was still in good shape- and smoked oh so nice :). Anyway, that's my super brief story.

Welcome! Always great to stumble on cigars, especially if they are still-smokeable Cubans!

Hey all.
I started smoking cigars a few years back around the birth of my daughter. I don't smoke often (maybe 1 a month), so I try to keep the best I can get my hands on around and age them well. Today I'm eyeing up a big Padron Maduro that's been resting just over a year. Smells like chocolate and fresh cut hay.

Welcome! Great description! :drool:

Greetings all. Just joined here yesterday but ive been lurking here for a few weeks and you all seem like my kind of people. Been a cigarette smoker for over 20 years with the occasional cigar. About 5 years ago I took up the pipe and that addiction got out of control real quick for a time. I went from having one of my dads old danish freehands and Prince Albert to amassing a 40 or so pipes and 25+ blends in a little over 2 months. Most of the collection are cheaper pipes but there are few higher pipes in there as well. Ive got a serious soft spot for Stanwell pipes but you never know what might catch my eye on any given day. As far as tobacco goes i smoke nearly anything, but aros are extremely rare. Currently I am on a Capstan Blue and Squadron Leader kick but that can change at any second.

Welcome Rbergum!

While I can't say that you won't fall into a relapse among us, we will be more than happy to have you with us. Pipe Acquisition Disorder (PAD) is a very serious disease :)

Do you still smoke cigars as well? Or is it mostly pipes?

Top Bottom