What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Who wants to see my birthday cake?

$IMAG2467.jpg

I'm new to the brown leaf but not B&B. 30 year cigar smoker but only 1 week into pipes. I picked a pipe and some tabacco on my vacation to Scottland. I've never seen anyone smoke a pipe here. Cigars are strarting to become popular. I've introduced some of my korean friends to cigars.

I'm done buying DEs and straights so I need something new to pursue.

Welcome to the BL. Like alpster said, "you'll be sorry." That is unless you take the money you would have spent on DE stuff and buy pipe stuff. Seriously, you will enjoy your time here. Again, welcome.

I'm new to the brown leaf but not B&B. 30 year cigar smoker but only 1 week into pipes. I picked a pipe and some tabacco on my vacation to Scottland. I've never seen anyone smoke a pipe here. Cigars are strarting to become popular. I've introduced some of my korean friends to cigars.

I'm done buying DEs and straights so I need something new to pursue.

Welcome aboard. Make sure your wallet is full at all times in these here parts!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
New to B&B and I have to say, I'm loving pretty much everything about this forum so far. I am a cigar smoker, although I don't get to enjoy one as often as I'd like. I would love to benefit from everyone's knowledge in here and see what cigars everyone prefers and would recommend. I prefer to smoke coronas in a madoro wrapper, all brands are welcome and I enjoy trying new ones.

Hello all.
Just a quick check-in. I have been smoking pipe for ~25 years.
Dad had pipes. So I picked up a cheap Dr. Graybow and some Captain Black on my 18th birthday.
Now, I have I don't know how many pipes and paraphernalia.

My dream pipe is a Dunhill Ring Grain Bent Apple

Not so sure I'm a "newbie", but I've been gone for quite a while. I had a bout of blood clots that sidelined me last year, and haven't been around much. Been active on the dr. grabow forum, but haven't been here in a while. Hoping to get back into the swing...

Here's my "pipe den"... Corner shelf is a purchase from this weekend, and holds almost all my stuff. One other rack out in the garage with the "baccy", and there's a few meerschaums wandering around that aren't in the pic.

I've purchased mine at Hobby Lobby... They run 50% off specials periodically... Not sure where the others locate theirs... I'm sure someone else has a cheaper alternative, perhaps.

Jet lag is real BK. :(

I'm going to check out Walmart's prices compared to Amazon.

I took advantage of the Peter Stokkebye promotion at SP.com yesterday. Let's just say that Thursday will be a good day :)

Top Bottom