What's new

Favorite Scents to Mix and Match

Ok guys I recently got a bunch of samples from Garry's sample shop and Ive been mixing and matching my scents, experimenting to see what works well together. So far Ive found 2 combinations that I absolutely love paired.

They are:
1) TOBS Grapefruit Shave Cream followed by Florida Water
2) TOBS Mr Taylors followed by Clubman

These 2 combos were kick-*** and I wanted to share them with you.

Now my question for you all is what mixed scents/brands do you regularly pair up and why? How did you come up with the combination? Im trying to get some more combinations together so that I will have an excuse to further expand my collection.

SWMBO didn't like The Captain's Choice on its own, but she loved it when I paired it with The One by Dolce & Gabanna (sp?). That's a very effective combo in my book!

I wanted to ask - how often do guys mix and match? Right now, I'm keeping it the same from pre-shave all the way through after-shave, but I wanted to use some Clubman as well... Also wondering what people use for pre-shave when using a strong scent for cream/post-game??

I wanted to ask - how often do guys mix and match? Right now, I'm keeping it the same from pre-shave all the way through after-shave, but I wanted to use some Clubman as well... Also wondering what people use for pre-shave when using a strong scent for cream/post-game??

I use TOBS pre shave oil.

My Normal routine is usually a combo of...

TOBS Preshave oil, TOBS Eton College Shaving Cream, Eton College Talc, and usually any of my colognes being...Eton College, Clubman, Lacoste Essential, Gucci Guilty, or Mont Blanc Legend intense.

Then Sometimes I will throw in the Clubman Talc instead of the Eton College

Top Bottom