What's new

The V3 Surprise

I just took delivery on a razor and brush lot which included what I thought to be just another 1940's style Super Speed in the red styrene case. Much to my delight, I discovered that I received a far less commonly seen 1950 model with the V3 test date code.

I just love little surprises like this. :001_smile

proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice score! I love little surprises like that when I get razors in. I got a V-3 surprise a few weeks ago myself, although mine is not in nearly as nice of condition as yours.

What a pleasant surprise. Congrats!!

I see that this Super Speed, the date code is upside down compared to the other print. I just found a Milord this spring marked V-3, but the date code was the same direction as the rest of the print. Anyone know if there was a pattern to this or not?

attachment.php

I see that this Super Speed, the date code is upside down compared to the other print. I just found a Milord this spring marked V-3, but the date code was the same direction as the rest of the print. Anyone know if there was a pattern to this or not?

This is a good question. Your Milord is the first V3 that I have seen with all the stamping in the same direction (in fact, I have never even seen a V3 Milord before).

All the V3 razors I have seen have been upside down.

This is a good question. Your Milord is the first V3 that I have seen with all the stamping in the same direction (in fact, I have never even seen a V3 Milord before).

All the V3 razors I have seen have been upside down.
What were the razors that u saw upside down?

Top Bottom