What's new

Acquisitions January 14 - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll kick off....
proxy.php

Good qualility Solingen Razor in good condition with original box.

Blade says:
HAMBURG RING
EXTRA HOLLOW GROUND

Tang says ""PRUNUS" (with picture of olive branch) "SOLINGEN"

Minimal hone wear, no rust at all. One to use.

Got into the office today to find 6 tubes of Palmolive from Norm. I had someone from the UK visiting and they brought me a pack of lazer blades, ingram, palmolive and boots creams and a palmolive shave stick. It was a good week in Sporkland.

A nice haul for a Monday.

Some goodies from C&E. Almond shave cream, a BBB and some fancy hand cream. I couldn't resist the free shipping and sale.

A beautiful Bakelight cased thin handle English Tech with some English Blue Blades. That Bakelight is wonderful, beautiful stuff that is obviously durable to be around 50+ years later. I wonder why they don't make it any more, cost?

proxy.php

Beautiful box for that Teck MTgray!

A nice haul for a Monday.

Some goodies from C&E. Almond shave cream, a BBB and some fancy hand cream. I couldn't resist the free shipping and sale.

A beautiful Bakelight cased thin handle English Tech with some English Blue Blades. That Bakelight is wonderful, beautiful stuff that is obviously durable to be around 50+ years later. I wonder why they don't make it any more, cost?

proxy.php

Here's a better shot. I need to get a hinge pin for the left side. A Jeweler perhaps?

proxy.php

proxy.php

If it was possible I think I could live just fine with having everything in my house made of that stuff. :w00t:

A bit of piano wire from the hobby shop should do it for a hinge pin.

1 DMT D8C coarse 3x8".

Now maybe I can lap and finally use those Spydercos to ruin a razor or two! Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Floris Cefiro EDT and soaps (at 30% off).

Two Krona razors - one of which looks like it has never been used. Absolutely beautiful.

MTgrayling! I was wondering when I would see one of your posts here! I don't have pictures, but my score for the week, at MTgraylings expense, is a 1940's super speed, with case and manual. Excellent condition. He was excellent bidding competition, kept me tense and clicking frantically.

Okay, I splurged this week. First shaving acquisitions for the year:

2 refill pucks of C&E Sienna soap.

oh, and there's a bottle of Guerlain Vetiver waiting at my doorstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom