What's new

Love at First Shave - Taconic Shave Tequila Lime Shave Cream!

:001_tt1:

Gents,

I just posted a review of this marvelous product here on B & B.

Have any of you tried this stuff?

I'm blown away by it. Blown away.

Reviews of Taconic Lime Shave Cream are sprinkled around the internet, and they are extremely favorable.

Now I know why.

Delightful fragrance (if you like lime)

Organic ingredients

EXTREME moisturization.

Wonderful lubrication.

Thick, rich, slick lather.

BBS shave each time.

No irritation.

It is the best summer cream or soap I have used. It may be the best cream or soap I have ever used, period.

It is that good.

It does not seem to be well-known, though, and that's a shame.

I'm no Churchill, as far as the contents of my shave den (who is?), but here are the creams/soaps that I have used regularly for some time now:

D.R. Harris Marlborough soap
Proraso Original cream
Proraso Sandalwood cream
Tabac soap
Mitchell's Wool Fat soap (under the Kent label)
Spencer & Devon Sagebrush cream
Art of Shaving Sandalwood cream

Thanks to my B & B friends, I have limited my shaving purchases mostly to those products that come up, time and again, in discussions of the very best available.

That said, Taconic Shave Lime Shaving Cream has given me my very best results to date.

Make no mistake, I love each and every one of my shaving products. Each is different, and I get an outstanding shave no matter which I choose on a given day. I'm not down on my other products; I'm simply amazed by this one.

If you have any questions about various aspects of its performance, I'd be happy to answer them.

Please let me know if you've tried this stuff -- and tell me what you think!

:shaving:

I feel the same way about Taconic cream, Guff. Great lather and a close, slick, irritation-free shave. I've been shaving for more than four decades and this cream is the best of the dozens of high end creams I've used. The packaging, unfortunately, looks like something you'd pick up at Wal-Mart for $2.49. I would also highly recommend Dreadnought, which is almost as good.

Top Bottom