What's new

Where to buy Nancy Boy

As I prep for my first DE shave I am aquiring a few creams, Crabtree and Taylor Rose and I'll Nancy Boy Sig (& their shower soap).

WHERE is the best place for buying Nancy Boy? Just their own website (using their 15% off) or is there another vendor online??

Apreciate the help.

As far as I know there store and there website is the only place to get it! Less someone on the forum is looking to give it away.

FYI, join their little club (free) and you'll get free stuff (if order$ > ?) as well (maybe that's the 15% you were referring to, though).

Yeah, it seems like the store is the only way to go. I read you get a free bar of soap too, woo hoo!

Trying to decide wether to get their after shave lotion (refreshen ior Signature series) or do Proraso instead. any thoughts?

Yeah, it seems like the store is the only way to go. I read you get a free bar of soap too, woo hoo!

Trying to decide wether to get their after shave lotion (refreshen ior Signature series) or do Proraso instead. any thoughts?

In my whopping 10 days of experience I have used both the Proraso and the Nancy boy ASB. I prefer the Nancy Boy, as it really seems to soften and replenish my skin after my adventures in wet shaving. I use the replenishing, btw.

The proraso has menthol, which dries the skin. The NB cooling ASB has the same good wake up feeling but accomplishes it with peppermint oil which does not dry the skin. So the NB is probably better for you, but that's really a matter of taste ultimately and many people swear by proraso.

thanks for the replies, they all really do help in the decision making. NB might be the way to go for the AS lotion. I also have Neutrogena to try, so at least I have 2 kinds to cmpare.

OH, Anyone know if Nancy Boy is currently/still giving free sample bar soaps with each order?

If they aren't, buy a three set, and be sure to get at least one signature and at least one sweetgrass. The bars of soap, funny as it sounds, are absolutely awesome (and huge). I might like them even more than the shaving creams.

OH, Anyone know if Nancy Boy is currently/still giving free sample bar soaps with each order?

Go on there website and email the owners its on there contact us page to where you can email them. The own Eric is who gets back to you so just email and ask him tell him you heard about it on this site.

I am going to bet even if they are not if you ask he will give it to you anyways.

They have a different special each month that is announced in their monthly newsletter. Looks like this month's special is the Ultramarine Night Cream or a shave cream with a $95 purchase. Some months the threshold is lower. December was free bathsalts or shampoo w/ $60.

I have used both formulas of creams and Proraso- I much prefer the Nancy Boy,especially outside of the summer heat. The Replenishing (cucumber) seems to give me a better shave than the sig, fwiw, but YMMV.
Also, the aftershave balm is great, especially when you have some razor burn, as is normal for a newb trying different setups and blades.

Incidentally- I agree their lemon grass soap is fantastic and the sunburn balm is the best I have ever used! It does exactly what it says.
They are a great place to get a gift for your SOWMBO, which will definatly ensure you will be able to reorder cream when you need it there!

I went on Nancy Boy's website last night to buy some hand lotion, body lotion, and signature scent bar soap...AND THEY WERE OUT! The only thing in stock they had that I wanted was the hand lotion. It also says they won't be back until February 1... lame:mad:

Received my box today of crema and aftershave, will report when I get it open. THey were out of both soaps that I ordered.:mad3:

Top Bottom