What's new

Another Lurker says HI!

Hi Everyone!
I just fell into this world of wet shaving on accident when I saw an Ikon OSS for under $100. It was a really nice looking razor and I said, "Hey, I wonder what it would be like to shave with one of those!" So I bought it, then I realized I had no idea what I was doing and started frantically looking for information...as I did more and more google searches, this place kept popping up, so I finally signed up a few days ago and figured I would say hi this morning after my second shave! So far I am really enjoying the time and care involved with "wet shaving" - it really feels like you are giving your face the time it deserves (though, at the ripe age of 30, I still only need to shave 2x a week to keep it socially acceptable and respirator ready). Anyway, HI EVERYONE!! Thanks for all the great posts and information!
-Matt

Welcome to B&B Matt! Congrats on your first two shaves, I'm glad you've found a great way of treating your face :001_smile

Hi Matt, welcome to B&B and CONGRATS on your first DE shaves!!

:clap::a14::clap::a14::clap::a14::clap:

When you get a chance, please head over to our Hall of Fame and tell us all a bit more about yourself. There are links in my signature to areas of B&B of special interest to beginning shavers--perhaps you might like to have a look at them. If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!!

Top Bottom