What's new

A DE Starter PIF.

Great PIF and one that any B&B member should enjoy receiving

I'n NOT in on this but wanted to compliment you on your generosity!!!!

Wow, this is an incredible PIF! I'm definitely in! I'm currently borrowing a razor while mine is out getting replated. *Crosses Fingers*

I'm in. My little brother wants to get into wet shaving, but unfortunately I don't have the means to hook him up. Thank you for offering this wonderful pif to someone.

I am NOT in, but wanted to comment on how exceedingly thoughtful and generous a PIF this is. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this box...

Ken

Obviously, a nice PIF. Obviously, I'm NOT in (though the EJ razor and LT aftershave sound nice).

I'm curious as to how you chose the components of this starter kit, are they all favorites of yours?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
I used a combo of things to choose the items, some personal use, some forum recommendations, and other WCD recommendations.

The brush and the razor are simple good intro level forum recomendations. I have never owned either of those.
I use TOBS daily but asked WCS for a good intro scent.
I use Lucky Tiger and an ALUM block daily so they are in
The proraso got good reviews on WCS
And the razor blade sampler just rounded it all out.

Lucas

Amazing pif dude! I am not in. and I have to say that whoever wins this will be well on their way to developing a few AD's of their own.

Top Bottom