What's new

PIF! Colgate's Shave Stick Container

Mike H

Instagram Famous
:a50:And the winner is post #28 :a50:
. Congratulation ryno2292

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to offer the fine members of our community this empty aluminum Colgate Shave Stick travel container. It is designed to hold the smaller shave stick (Speik, Palmolive, vintage Colgate, etc.). You would remove a stick from the container prior to use. The container has a few minor dents, and has not been restored in any way. It still contains the original cardboard lining. I found that the aluminum will polish up nicely with a little elbow grease and a polishing compound.

$002.jpg

I will ship anywhere, to any member. To enter this PIF, state your interest below...

I will randomly pick a winner Wednesday evening.

I have received word from a well respected member, who wished to remain anonymous, that there will be a couple of shave sticks included in this PIF as well!

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm a soap lover and sticks are my preference. Oustide of a La Toya stick container, the rest of mine are either wrapped in foil or grated into the plastic screw-up tubes. Please count me in and a big THANKS just for the opportunity at such a great little piece of shaving history.

I am very IN! I love anything vintage. I just picked up a new Palmolive Stick and it yearns for a classic home! Thanks for the opportunity on a great PIF!

Awesome PIF! I collect these things, and I love shave sticks. They should all be lovingly stored in a vintage container :thumbup1:

I'm out though. Just in this thread as an enabler. :001_tongu

Hi there. I think it's a cool piece! I just got my first stick in the mail over the weekend. It's Arko. Should I have kept that to myself? j/k!

Im not in, as I don't use enough sticks to justify taking someone elses chances at this fine PIF. Thank you Mike H

Please count me in! I picked up a stick of Palmolive on a recent trip to Germany (I should've got 10 at the price they go for over there), and it would be very cool to store it in a vintage container. Cool PIF!

I'm in. I've got Palmolive and Speick and would just love to have something classy to put them in! Thanks for the awesome PIF!

My Palmolive sticks would love this, so of course I am in!!! Thank you for the generous PIF. This may be the final kicker to get me into using my straights!!

Mike H, count me in! Here is my reasoning as to why I should be the recipient of this awesome piece:

My name is McJagger, and most recently I have been quite obsessed with shave sticks. I enjoy long walks on the beach, watching the sunset, and most importantly, an aluminum Colgate Shave Stick travel container that isn't afraid to stand up for itself and shows the other shave stick travel container just who's in charge.

If I am selected in this PIF, I promise to love and never let go of you, you glorious looking travel container...

I'm in please.
I just don't know if I would use a thing like this or shine it up real good and use it for display.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
This PIF will also include a couple of shave sticks donated by another member!

Top Bottom