What's new

New Purchase

Austin said:
Sean, you are seriously a snake dude. :biggrin:

I remember as a kid always wanting reptiles in the house but the ma wouldnt allow it. Every kid has a dog or a cat or a gerbil but when my son goes to school he can say me and my day have a python :001_tt2: Not to mention there fun to watch eat and just beautifull in general.

I remember when I was a kid, catching horned toads and keeping them in match boxes. I used to take them to school and show the other kids.

Pretty cool Sean. I'm afraid the only python allowed through our doors is the one pictured below - 1981 Colt Python Hunter Edition.

gage0921 said:
My soon to be new addition to the house http://www.vpi.com/5vpibreeders/IrianJayaCarpetPython/IrianJayaCarpetPython.htm This is by far the most attractive python im aware of..........Also looking into some lizards or some type of iguana but cant seem to find one that doesnt have such a tedious feeding schedule. Since im offshore its hard to have some pets.

Sean,
I dunno about that one. The pattern looks too busy to make a decent pair of boots.. :biggrin:

Austin said:
I remember when I was a kid, catching horned toads and keeping them in match boxes. I used to take them to school and show the other kids.

I have not seen one of those since I was a kid in the permian basin in Mc Camey TX

I hate to say it, but I hope I never see one aside from a picture, which I hope Sean will be posting.

I got it! :idea: How about a move? Scene 1: A fuzzy bunny scampering along it's way minding it own business when, CHOMP!!! The End. Now that they have their creative juices flowing, Joel and Nick could even sneak it into their shaving video as a testing tool for newbie shavers.

Newbies would be required to shave right after that scene thus providing a hands on demonstration why one needs a steady hand for a proper shave. :a46:

I think Sean needs a smiley face snake with fangs.

Nick said:
By crikey Rik, she's an absolute beaut 'at one is!

-Nick

She'll bite ya too if you're not careful - pre ported days. I have a couple of stainless .44 Anacondas w/ 8" barrels. The one is a handful, again because it is un-ported. The ported one I could shoot all day!

I would love to hear a logical explanation as to why Colt discontinued their snake series. Dumb, dumb, dumb. My Colt DA revolvers are the only ones that have not needed a trigger job.

Rik said:
I think Sean needs a smiley face snake with fangs.

Yes I agree..........I need one of those...lol. Pythons are harmless.............this is a little...well way over the edge but the other day at the mall I was standing in line and looked over and this dude had a python on his shoulder.

They definitely are beautiful animals. The only ones that creep me out are the water variety.

Rik said:
They definitely are beautiful animals. The only ones that creep me out are the water variety.

The other day we were walking up a creek and came acrose a spot that had to be waded through or you had to walk up the bank. When im out I look for unique peices of drift wood to decorate the back yard with so I was loaded down and not about to climb up a river bank. I wadded through waist deep water and what do you know. A mocasin in the water near the bank......

Austin said:

Not exactly what were used to as native texans but I have not seen one of these in years.

Here it is...wouldnt post earlier............You can buy these things for $25 a pop out of FLA.

Top Bottom