What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

The lady gave me a gorgeous Saddleback bag. I also rewarded myself with a new Hamilton watch but I already posted that in the Watch Ya Wearing thread.

$1491334_10151926288948034_1531875522_o.jpg

Picked up some stuff on the ebay, think I did pretty decently Brooksbrothers tweed sports coat @ $70, a Charles Tyrwhitt dess shirt for $14 and 5 ties (3 of which I could actually see myself wearing) @ $8

Attachments

• $$_39.JPG
    $$_39.JPG
    728 bytes · Views: 421
My first ever fancy shoe purchase. Both are Allen Edmonds. The Rutledge in Walnut and Mora 2.0 in Brown Burnished Calf.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Those are nice! I like the Walnuts, and I'm not usually a fan of double Monks at all, but those are already growing on me! Great investment :)

The Rutledges were immediately soft supple. I walked 3 miles in them to sign my contract with new work to break them in with zero pain. I've never worn anything other than sneakers before, so this is a very nice surprise. Just to make sure they don't get too stressed out, I swapped back to sneakers for the walk home.

Any advice on how the Independence Collection shoes break in? I don't see a lot of information on the Rutledges online.

Last August, a fellow doing business as "Panama Bob" made an offer of 30% off to B&B members. Having wanted a real Panama hat for years I took a gamble. The hat arrived yesterday. What a great deal!

$IMG_20140410_115459.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Stopped by the local pawn store and found a Seiko 5 that appears fairly new- not one scratch anywhere to be found. I got it for $30. Woo hoo.

Attachments

• $Seiko.jpg
    $Seiko.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 261

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
i have that same watch and absolutley love it......nice choice and nice price....

Thanks. I read up on the 7S26 movement. While I hear it is an inexpensive one, due to its lack of complication it is rather rugged. This is my first mechanical watch (I know, it won't be my last).

Thanks. I read up on the 7S26 movement. While I hear it is an inexpensive one, due to its lack of complication it is rather rugged. This is my first mechanical watch (I know, it won't be my last).

thats a beautiful watch owen! watchs are a slippery slope though :lol:

My pocket square collection increased my 2 today.
$BlueWhitePocketSquare.jpg

Still looking for a nice green to go with my MacLean Hunting.

Just ordered a pair of AE Mcallisters in bourbon and a pair of black florsheim imperial Classico cap oxfords from Amazon for $120. I've been reading here and decided I needed to take the good advice and try a pair of AE's. Hopefully they will be here next week.

Top Bottom