Mike's hand made soaps from Brooklyn.

MIKE's NATURAL SOAPS (A different poll)

• Handmade in the U.S.A.

• Handmade in Ann Arbor, MI

• Doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I have a few, my favs are the Hungarian Lavender, Vetiver :001_tt1: and the Barbershop. Whenever I use my Coconut, I must be control myself not to take a bite out of it:001_smile

My favorites are Barbershop, LE Vetiver (haven't smelled the current brew), Rose & Cedarwood and Orange, Cedarwood & Pepper.

I have five in my rotation, Barbershop, Hungarian Lavender, Lime, Peppermint & Rosemary, Orange Cedarwood & Black Pepper. I like them all and they perform great.

I use his shampoo. I like it but I find I have to use a conditioner as well.
BTW, orange cedarwwod & pepper is my fav scent of his shave soap.

I just got my samples from Mike today. First one I used was the vetiver. Holy moly! I LOVE vetiver and this soap is spot on, great scent, and it LASTS! After my Dominica Bay Rum splash had lost its scent, I was still getting hits of vetiver. Six hours later my wife could pick it up on me! This is going to be something that I will always have on hand. Very excited to try the barbershop and the bay rum, which both smell great. The bay rum is also spot on. I think the Hungarian lavender smells great too, but not sure how I'll feel if the scent lingers all day. As much as I love the scent, I'm not sure I want to smell like it, if you know what I mean. Same for the lily of the valley. I'm definitely going to give them a try though. I also got a sample of the lime, which smells like the green chuckles candy. And I got the shampoo, too. It lathered up real nice, smelled clean, and rinsed clean but it almost felt like my hair was maybe too clean. Not a big deal though since I use pomade anyway. Also got the cedar and pine bath soap. Smells like taking a walk in forest park…perfect! I'm very pleased with this stuff!

They all perform the same, as far as the ones i've owned. ( Bay rum, Barbershop, lemongrass eucalyptus, Lime, Orange cedarwood and black pepper ) The scent is the only difference and they're all good. Pick something you like or get a bunch of samples. I doubt you'll be disappointed with anything.

Absolutely!:thumbup1:

I've made a solid effort to burn through my Mike's soap samples over the past couple weeks. Just finished Lavandin & Eucalyptus last night.... but not my favorite. The ones I have enjoyed the most have been the Orange, Cedarwood & Peper; Hungarian Lavander; and the Rose & Cedarwood.... although I have a feeling that my favorite may be one that I have not tried yet..... Vetiver.

Ben

You might as well give in and get all of them as they are fantastic! Just get a sample of each and find out which you prefer.
The performance is the same with all of them.
Personally, the Lemongrass & Eucalyptus is my favourite. Good luck and enjoy.

Top Bottom