What's new

The Perfect Shave

Tonight, I had the perfect shave. Everything came together to produce an amazing experience. I finally ironed out a couple of trouble areas for me.

Thanks for all of the advice you guys give here on the forums. It definitely helps!

Sounds fantastic! I'm not there yet but getting close feels great. I can't wait to feel that "perfect shave" feeling!

It is a great feeling when that happens

Now do the same thing over and over again and you will be all set :001_smile

Thanks everyone! It's amazing how much of a hobby something like shaving has become. I find myself reading about it in my spare time. If you'd asked me awhile back, I'd NEVER have thought I'd be enjoying shaving so much.

I suppose I should post about the flip-side -- today's shave. I changed my blade and figured I'd try the Wilkinson's Sword again. Mistake. I really have no issues with any of the other 3 blades I've tried, but the Wilkinson's Sword just tears my face up. I also did not get a nice smooth shave like I normally do. I have about 5-8 blades left... I'll just trash them I guess.

Don't trash them, use them as a PIF or add-on for something that you want to sell someday. You can never tell with blades--one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Wow, congrats on the perfect shave! And I appreciate the honesty of your admission of the less-than-perfect shave later on.....I'm finding shaving to be a bit like golfing-I always to do at least as well as the last time...but that's not always the case!!!

And to think shaving used to be an unenjoyable act, now a thing of the past.

I couldn't agree more. When others ask me why I have this "hobby", I most usually respond by saying that I have turned a chore into something enjoyable and similar to that of a massage. I look forward to shaving like women do getting their nails done, etc.

Top Bottom