What's new

PIF - Bad Karma off my property - NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

This is your manic PIFer from Sweden bothering you again!

I was indulging myself in my favorite site this morning when I saw this: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/340674-Ordered-a-Simpsons! #12. You have to believe me when I say that I am a calm man, being a typical Swedish liberal I respect other peoples opinions and their right to express them. However in my view this has now gone too far. I don't want to have anything to do with this brand anymore!

I have placed the only object of this brand in my possession on my back porch, outside my house so that the bad karma will not affect me or my family. As you can see it has now affected the spring coming to Stockholm. See the warming sunshine that indicates the coming of the spring?

The object in question will remain on my porch until Thursday 12 o'clock Swedish time. Then I will very carefully dispose of it after alerting the proper authorities. We have strict rules about this kind of objects here in Sweden.

If any of the finer members of this community would like to help me dispose of this bad karma you can post in this thread. I will of course very gratefully pay postage to anywhere in the world and cleverly mark the customs form 'shaving brush' to avoid the addressee any problems with customs or Homeland Security in case this goes to the US!

There are strict rules on this one:

1. B&B PIF rules apply, see http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/272993-What-is-a-PIF-A-Guide-for-Newbies .
2. The winner is not to sue me, harass me or flame me because of the properties of the object.
3. We don't talk about this anymore.

That's all I have to say about this, as Forrest Gump so wisely would have put it!

$bad_karma1.jpg

$bad_karma2.jpg

$bad_karma3.jpg

Last edited:
We have the exact same Barbecue! How many times have you set fire to yours? I think I'm up to about 4 times now :001_smile

I'm in for the PIF. Thanks for the great offer.

I'm in.Tak for det PIF. It is tough when you find yourself in bed with the anti luck, but so good when you are free from it again.

Last edited:
We have the exact same Barbecue! How many times have you set fire to yours? I think I'm up to about 4 times now :001_smile

I have owned it for some years now, I barbeque all year round! Unfortunately there is this object on top of the Weber that stops me from using it until the weekend:mad3:.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Great PIF, bosseb.

The Berkeley in Best is probably the best brush I ever owned. I only sold mine in order to force myself to learn how to use a boar (It's all that Foyle guy's fault!) and have been seriously thinking about picking up another one or maybe a Special.

Please count me in.

Should I be fortunate enough to be the chosen one, I'll rummage through my stuff and create another PIF of my own. Heck, I should do that anyway!

I'm in, I've never had such a quality brush.

PS, Webers are awesome grills, kinda make the rest seem like crap. Send me your Karma!

The US State of Oregon, where I reside, is extremely liberal, perhaps even Liberal. The authorities would have no problem with it being here. In anticipation of receiving it, today I shall make a space to display it in a manner that it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom