What's new

The Gentleman's Quarter website?

Hi,
Does anyone have a web address for The Gentleman's Quarter? Their soaps are getting a lot of good feedback from straightrazorplace.com but I cant seem to find them on the web.

AJS said:
Hi,
Does anyone have a web address for The Gentleman's Quarter? Their soaps are getting a lot of good feedback from straightrazorplace.com but I cant seem to find them on the web.

Not a problem. The current address is
www.doesn'texistyet.com :eek:

Colleen hopes to have the site up this fall. You can reach Colleen at
thegentlemensquarter at hotmail dot com.

More info can be found at SRP.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Not a problem. The current address is
www.doesn'texistyet.com :eek:

Randy

Tried the address you gave me, but nothing comes up. What gives?:biggrin:

Ya know...you really have to have done something "outstanding" when you can be banned from a website that doesn't exist yet. I wonder what it was! I might want to do it!

Randy

Nice product. I liked the black cavendish BUT the Deser Ironwood was a winner. I ordered a small sample but now I am going back for the big one of the ironwood.

www.site doesn't exist yet.com :laugh: :laugh:

I do think that sometimes if I'm known for nothing else in this adventure, it's true that I'm known as the soapmaker with no website.....:wink: ....and I'd like to think that this is some unusual quirk, but uhhh..."coughs"...this is sorda like the story of my life.

The site really will come up someday.... :tongue: ...and right at THIS moment, you have no idea how much I appreciate your humor regarding my current state of "slow".

[email protected]

This above address is where to direct any inquiries. Within the week, a new updated file will be linked to the homepage of the website with a listing of products and pricing....and yes, contact info. (( this is just a temporary state of mind, while I'm trying to take care of a few things here at home ))

Then the pages for the shaving soaps and shaving creams will come up and you'll be able to purchase items on line.

XXWarm Regards, Colleen

Having purchased soap from Colleen in the past, I would encourage anyone in search of great product to give her soaps a go. B & B is very fortunate to have some talented ladies making such superior goods and Colleen is definitely one of them.

-Scott

Having purchased soap from Colleen in the past, I would encourage anyone in search of great product to give her soaps a go. B & B is very fortunate to have some talented ladies making such superior goods and Colleen is definitely one of them.

-Scott

:blushing: oooo Thank you!

Colleen

-Scott

+1

While Colleen is currently on a mission to completely deplete my "disposable income" with her summer scents soaps, I've managed to acquire all of her creams.

I would (and have) recommend her creams especially to anyone wanting to experience the old tallow formula creams.

Regards,

Top Bottom