What's new

Cleaned a drawer & found a Sheaffer Connoisseur in its box with all the trimmings.

Do I have something here?

It's been in the drawer for years. I got it as a present, used it a few times, put it away and forgot about it. It's in flat out perfect condition. The box looks new. The pen hasn't got a scratch or a mar on it. Can't find the cartridges that came with it but the gizmo that lets you pull up ink from a bottle sits untouched in the box. Even the warranty card is in the box. Shame to let this pen sit in that lonely drawer.

I have seen very few posts on Sheaffer pens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a nice pen... that gizmo is what we call a converter and someone out there would make a good home for it. Although you could always see if maybe you could fall in love with it all over again

Welcome to the Nib Bob

Wait you teach the photography and we don't even get a picture of the pen...

Well I never lol

Can we see it please ?

That was quick...

Pens have never been my thing. Photography is another story. Teaching in the USA is not supportive of two expensive hobbies. :laugh:

Sorry for the delay. My better half said it was dinner time...

$DSCN0559 Sheaffer Box.jpg

$DSCN0560 nib.jpg

$DSCN0561 Pen on Box.jpg

$DSCN0562  nib on box.jpg

$DSCN0563 lower layer of the box.jpg

...flounder, seafood stuffing, asparagus, and a Smithwick's...

It is a great pen Bob you sure we can't talk you into keeping it for yourself ? Be great for taking notes for shots
Could we tempt you to try it out for a little while.. maybe send you some ink for that converter to give it a fair chance ?

Gloat...my better half of over 37 years is somewhat fond of me. I can't believe she's let me hang around this long...

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's a nice pen. Wish my desk drawer had cool things like that. You really could use it everyday for taking notes or writing pretty much anything. On top of that you can vary your ink colors.

I received mine as a gift 30+ years ago. Picked it up again two years ago. My favorite. Another heirloom is a Parker 75.

Top Bottom