What's new

Oslo's in Seattle?

I'm heading up to Seattle next month to do some skiing with the bro, and thought I'd do a little pre-visit surfing. Came up with this site about Oslo's Men's Store, which suggests that Chad will give a straight razor shave. Never experienced such a thing, but I'd love to give it a go.

So, do any of you have experience with Oslo's, or have you heard anything about this place? Or do you have any recommendations for other places to shop while I'm there?

Many thanks!

I have never been there.

FWIW there is a new AOS in Bellevue. I have bought stuff there but haven't gotten a shave.

If Chad is banging his razor on the sink, don't stay for a shave...

...there was a problem in Florida in 2000's election due to Banging Chads...:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're drinking tonight, aren't you, Mr. Gillette? :sneaky2: :biggrin1:

Me too. A delicious homebrewed hoppy amber, here.:biggrin1:

You're drinking tonight, aren't you, Mr. Gillette? :sneaky2: :biggrin1:

Me too. A delicious homebrewed hoppy amber, here.:biggrin1:

I thought if I popped the Delmore 12...the alcohol would have been gone by this time. Hell...it's been TWELVE years! :blush:

(Maybe I'd better double up on the meds, too!) hehehehehe:tongue_sm

I have been there twice for a straight shave. It is great. He was trained at and used AOS products. He doesn't skip on the prep or the after treatment.

--Forrest.

Other than Forrest, has anyone else been to Oslo's? I'd like to hear from some other B&B folks. I am heading out to Seattle at the end of the month and if the shave sounds good, I may splurge.

Also, if anyone can tell me the difference between the straight shave and the "royal shave", I like to know.

Cheers.

Ron.

If Chad is banging his razor on the sink, don't stay for a shave...

...there was a problem in Florida in 2000's election due to Banging Chads...:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chad joke foul! Hanging Chad jokes are not to be allowed outside of ten days on either side of an election. Your penalty is fifteen years or one fifth. Whichever comes first. :wink:

Signed,

Top Bottom